“Good breakfast”

Denny's
Ranked #260 of 612 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central City
Trail, Canada
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our recent visit was really good. We went for breakfast which seems to be our regular thing to do when visiting Kelowna. Our seating was quick and we had coffee (very important) in our hands in a matter of minutes. We had the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. They were really good. My husband had cheese on his hashbrowns. Would not recommend you have this done. They grill the cheese to melt it. Since the hashbrowns are shredded they become very hard and crunchy. Our waitress kept our cups filled and was very attentive. This restaurant is attached to a hotel so the parking can be a problem especially on the weekends.

• Visited January 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“not a first choice.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Okay for a quick meal; However the service was terrible. the place was empty almost, and it still took a half hour just to get a glass of water for everyone in our party, and let's not talk about how long it took to actually get a meal, for a party of eight.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Visited Dennys in Kelowna a few weeks back and really enjoyed it.

At the time, they had a "make your own burger and milkshake" special on. On each table, there is an order form with pencils for you to create your own. They have tons of different options for your burger, from avocado, to mac and cheese as a topping!! You can even name it your own too. I thought it was really neat. They also have a version for milkshakes as well where you pick your own ice cream and toppings,

My burger came out perfect, the fries however were cold. I still very much enjoyed my meal.

• Visited October 2012
Westbank,BC
“Worst service ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

May I start by saying I have eaten at Denny's all over Canada and this was the worst I have service I have ever had. We went there and they had a problem with there water which was fixed in a few minutes. They gave us complentery soup which was good. The restaurant wasn't busy maybe 15 people do to the water problem. We waited for our waitress to order at least 15 minutes. My wife order a clubhouse I had eggs and toast. Her clubhouse came and she was eating it and there was a broken piece of toothpick in it! There was four whole toothpicks holding it together and this broken one inside the sandwich. we called the manager over and showed him he said he would get anther one made and told the chef use tender loving care! We'll the second Clubhouse came back and there was a shredded toothpick in the sandwich holding it together! I called the manger over and we showed him and I said you can comp are meals ! He did ,and told the chef to throw out all those toothpicks and make another clubhouse. He did not come back to see how we were doing and did not seen like he cared. we will not be going back there again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cabotime
Kelowna, Canada
“Each time I have gone here I have thrown up after...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I don't like to knock a places food or cleanliness or staff for that matter, but I have been given terrible service here a few times and stopped going after the last two times myself and another has gotten very sick!! both times.

1 Thank LAnneElizabeth