“totally awful”

Fore Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #202 of 629 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: European, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
“totally awful”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

they don't open for dinner even though the sign says they are open and the staff is awful. I asked for extra lime with my drink and they refused. it's a shame because the food is great but the people is terrible.

Kelowna, Canada
“Good Times”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Just wanted to thank the new management and staff for an incredible evening. The food
was great, the atmosphere sincere, I wish you all the best and my friends and I will be back
again and again.

• Visited November 2012
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“A complete disaster....”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food is crap, the beer is cheap, the service is unpredictable. This place needs to be totally re-done by management that have some idea what they are doing.

• Visited October 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Best advice, Leave before your served !”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I live in the neighbourhood. It was a Saturday night, i was all by myself and i wanted some dinner. I was given a dirty look when i walked in the door by the bartender. A look like "what do you want ? " i asked where was a good spot to sit ? His reply with an ugly tone "anywhere buddy". I sat in the lounge for 12 minutes, with no eye contact, hellos, greeting from any of the 3 staff. The place was about 30% full, with small and family groups. I tried to make eye contact with bartender as they could see me clearly from the bar. Nothing came my way. I decided to leave and go somewhere else. Sometimes the only thing we can do is vote with our feet. This was my 3rd visit and will be my last. I dont care how many signs they put on KLO, i wont be going in for a night of no service. Good Luck

• Visited June 2012
Kelowna
“Ordering a steak should be cooked to order, yes?”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I will not dine here again as what kind of chef can screw up a medium ordered steak with a rare steak as that how mine came!!! Pretty bad!

Visited September 2011