“Superb prime rib dinner”

The Harvest Grille Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 647 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: European, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southeast Kelowna
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I read other review about their prime rib and since we are here so gave it a try and it was great. Luckily for us though that the date we visited they are serving prime rib.

1  Thank Andrew6612

Reviewed July 24, 2014

A group of us ladies went here for lunch and fifty percent of us said we would not go back. The view is great but unfortunately due to showers we had to sit inside. The air conditioning was far too cold, I think this must be a standard issue as the hostess adjusted the temperature and opened the door and then it was fine. The view is great but unfortunately due to showers we had to sit inside. She instantly knew how to resolve the problem which tells me it has happened previously. Two of us had chicken fingers which were extremely dry and overcooked. I switched from fries to Caesar salad which was smothered in dressing to the point of being soggy, the lettuce was wilted and had brown spots on it. This was the case with another meal - brown spots on the lettuce. Not appetizing. Two other ladies had the fish and chips and said they were good and also had excellent presentation. Waitress service was OK, she asked the first four who arrived if they would like drinks and never asked the other 8. We were also not asked if we would like desert or tea or coffee. After she served everyone lunch the next time we saw her was with the bill. This was $13.65 plus tip.
I would not return or recommend for lunch.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Had dinner after a round of golf with friends. One person had the lamb chops which were fabulous and the rest of us had prime rib which was very good. Good service.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was golfing at the harvest last week and had both lunch and dinner at the grille.
Lunch I had a turkey club, loaded with turkey, bacon, cranberry mayo on a bun, came with a nice beef barley soup or your choice of other sides.Was the perfect fuel to get me going for 18 holes.
For dinner went with Chicken quesidilla loaded with chicken, peppers, cheese, came with salsa and sour cream and tossed salad, perfect lighter fare.
The views are great from anywhere in our out of the clubhouse. One of the better places to eat on the course in the Okanagan.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

My wife and I had our wedding reception here in May 2014 after getting married at Elysium Gardens (though Harvest wouldn't be a bad spot for a ceremony either). It's a great spot with scenic views and a nice garden, pond, bridge, etc. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and were great people to work with and make things easy. The food is solid, and the dining room area is a perfect fit for 50-100+ guests. We were very happy we went with Harvest for our big day!!

1  Thank Joel B