“Friendly Staff, great food.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kelly O'Bryan's

Kelly O'Bryan's
Ranked #121 of 610 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central City
Sydney, Australia
“Friendly Staff, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed in Kelowna for 2 nights and went to dinner at Kelly O'bryans on the first night . Our waitress was so friendly we almost felt like long standing customers. My husband and I both had the lite serve of Big honkin ribs and we were so glad we did, we started with a fresh salad and then a very generous serving of tasty ribs and you had your choice of what type 2 of potato you would like. The atmosphere was nice too. If we were locals we would be regular customers that's for sure. We w2ere travelling as part of a tour group and our dinner was already organised for our 2nd night otherwise we would have returned.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Kelowna, Canada
“<3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

we whent here for my fathers birthday and the ponchoes are awesome!!! it is free for people on there birthday!

Visited April 2013
Vancouver, BC
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Worst service, food, menu and atmosphere. Server forgot to bring my drink. We didn't think we could go wrong with a artichoke and crab dip, but it arrived with congealed cheddar cheese and the portion was ridiculously small and tasted like cardboard. We decided not to order anything else and get the heck out of there.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Wanda_Vancouver
“Pub fare food, better service at a coffee house”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

So I now remember why I am not a normal patron.
The absolute only thing exclusive is the "pochos". But is that really worth the poor service? And I am now cought up on most of their current events of most of their lives... it was like being signed into facebook and watching it live action.
Never mind the two forgotten drinks and how dreadfully long food took, I arrived late and did not receive a menus to order if I wanted too. And I get missing things once in a while, but the same table multiple times. Ouch.
I frequent coffee shops with better service, more proffesionalolism, and overall careing. And they dont get gratitudies like these servers.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Koldxonk
Kelowna, British Columbia
“A True Greasy Spoon!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went with 2 friends on Hockey night the 7th I had high hopes, I used to go to Kelly O's all the time for dinner, but I have not eaten there in 5 or so years and it used to be pretty good. The signature Ceasar salad tasted like nothing but mayo and some Parm cheese with Croutons, they could do a better job on the dressing for sure, it was tasteless. I ordered a Prime Rib -rare, and the waiter said it would be rare and a bit bloody... perfect I thought, I got a gray 1/4" thin pancake well done, about 5 oz. with a smear of some blackish gravy type sauce on the meat. Kelly O's used to serve real Sour Creme/ Hot Horseradish sauce with the Prime Rib, to save money they now serve slimmy greasy Mayo and tasteless Horseradish, yuk. I also ordered the seafood side@ $6.95 it came to the table 10 minutes after the meal was served and consisted of 2 Scallops the size of a penny and 2 small Shrimp downing in a 1/2 cup of greasy goo on a plate they called it Bernaise sauce, it was not fresh or real it was also grayish and tasted like Canola oil. My friends ordered the Pacho's for $3.00 extra on their meals the Pacho's were very cold and had a sparse sprinkling of hard tasteless so called cheese (I don't think even the cheese was real) At the end it cost $9.25 extra for a shot of cheap liquor for my coffee to wash the whole thing down with. This place is too expensive for the poor quality of food they turned out. I paid $38.00 plus tax and tip for my meal. There are a lot of really great places to go for good food in this town. Serving cheap crapy food explains why the place was so slow. Kelly O's get back to being real food made the right way and please throw out the mayo! Yuk!

Visited April 2013