“Nice View, Good Food”
Review of Earl's On Top

Earl's On Top
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's On Top is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 648 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Earls is a family owned casual dining chain that operates a total of 68 restaurants in Canada as well as the United States. Our menu offers a global skillet of options which include Ocean Wise approved items, Consciously Sourced options, Vegetarian options and Gluten aware items to choose from. Earls on Top Kelowna boasts an amazing lake front view with a roof top patio that can be enjoued in the summer months!
Reviewed February 27, 2013

It is always fun to go for an evening meal at Earls on top and look down and watch everything going on below on Bernard Avenue. There is also a great view of the sails and the lake from the restaurant.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have been patrons of Earls restaurants for well over 14 years. Most of the meals have been up to their usual casual plate fare, and it's usually a good 'go-to' spot with our family. Recently though, they have cut the children's menu (we have a 7 year old) and that is ver disappointing to see them following suit with discouraging children from joining their families for a dinner out.
I have also found that the daytime food is less exciting than the nighttime dinner service. Perhaps it's the staff or the chef but I do notice a difference.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I celebrated a recent anniversary at Earl's on Top. We were seated quickly at a window table. The food was really good and the service friendly and efficient. My husband had the steak frites and a caesar salad...he absolutely loved it all...perfectly cooked steak, crispy hot fries. I have celiac and am allergic to dairy, but was able to have a delicious roasted chicken with romesco sauce...apparently the sauce should have had gluten in it, but our server mentioned the problem to the chef and the source of gluten was removed. They do have a small gluten-free menu. We will definitely go back...we do not eat out often (because of the gluten and dairy problem) but Earl's is going to make it easier!

I say "almost perfect" because there was no dessert I could safely eat. Also, the desserts are too big and too rich for one person to eat so my husband didn't get dessert either. Would be nice if they could offer a half-portion.

and our server

1  Thank Gillian H
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went here last summer and managed to get a great seat near the edge so we could see the nice view of the lake. Very nice. Ordered my favorite which is the chicken brie sandwich, which I see others have posted as their favorite as well. I have tried their other items which are good but my favorite will always be the chicken brie. Staff is nice and friendly and seem like they enjoy what they do. Weekends can get pretty busy but if you go later on in the evening you can always get a seat. Always a great place to visit.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Our family loves the fries at Earl's! i love the view of the lake and parks from the wall to wall windows. The service has always been good. The food is great and they cater to gluten free diets.

1  Thank busybeaverCanada