“Bliss Bakery”

Craigavon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bliss Bakery”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This café has been renamed to Bliss Bakery. It was just outside the cultural quarter/tourist area so the prices are very reasonable. The coffee was great and the tea biscuits (aka muffins) are huge. There was also free wifi. Very airy and clean.

Visited July 2014

Kelowna, Canada
“Best Coffee & Best Staff”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Kelowna forever now, and hands down supporting the locals and getting a great latte this is the PLACE ! Charlotte , owner, Lucy , right had gal,
and the staff are the BEST , beautiful people in a beautiful place. Support the local economy.

PMQ
“Aaagh, that's good”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

For Australian coffee lovers, finding good coffee (by our definition) in Canada and the USA is getting easier these days, but when you find the odd stand out location it's great to sit back, relax and really enjoy a great coffee. Fair prices and friendly staff are great too.

• Visited October 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Loved this place”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Visiting from Saskatoon, was looking for a great coffee place and I found one! I visited the patio there everyday that I could. They roast their own coffee and I loved the chocolatey smooth taste of the espresso in my lattes and cappuccinos. The milk was perfectly steamed as well, great job to the baristas! I didn't catch the owner's name but she was very friendly and helpful when I was deciding which bag of beans to take with me. Definitely try the vegan brownie! I also enjoyed the spinach and feta breakfast sandwich and the bocconcini sandwich. She asked if I was okay with using the microwave for the former, and the grill for the latter, which I appreciated. It was always a pretty busy place when I visited, and it does take time for good coffee and food, which I totally understand:) Thanks for being awesome, Bean Scene!

• Visited May 2014
Kelowna
“This cafe has it all”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Starting with great tasting coffee, the Bean scene has delicious muffins and cookies, good service, comfy inside chairs, sunny patio seating, and a good vibe.

Visited November 2013