“Great coffee and service”

Bean Scene Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Kelowna
Neighborhood: Central City
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I go to this place about once or twice a week over the last 3 years , I always get great service. The baking is always fresh and I have not found a place that has muffins as good as there's. The service is always friendly.
Its always nice to fond a place that has a staff with a great sense of humor and can laugh along with you.

There are newer reviews for Bean Scene Coffee House

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The staff is great, and if you actually have a sense of humour (which it seems people who do not, probably do not like the staff), then there would not be anything bad to say about it. I have been going there for about two years, and I do not recall any bad experiences. For the person who wrote about the smokers sitting outside, what do they expect, "Please buy your coffee and stand three blocks away!"? Some people just need a reason to complain.

The staff, and the owner are really what makes the place. I see so many of the same people coming there whenever I am there, so that says a lot about the place, since there is a Starbucks and a Blendz in the same area...

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife and I recently sold our house in the Upper Mission and moved to the central part of Kelowna. It was then that we discovered the Bean Scene Coffee House virtually across the street. Since our "discovery" of this coffee haven, we have become semi regulars. We intend to become full time daily regulars as soon as time permits.
We have had Lattes in many many countries in Europe but 'Have Not" had any as good as the ones that the folks at the Bean Scene serve up on a regular basis. Best we have ever had! Anywhere! We compliment the owner/employees on operating a wonderful and inviting atmosphere, with friendly staff, outstanding coffee and unreal "sweets"...they are a must with our coffee.
We are very fortunate to have such a great coffee house located in our neighborhood/ our city.
Their Roaster does an outstanding job! Try it...you'll love it.
Vic N

Reviewed September 10, 2012

After having a very nice dinner at Raudz Regional Table, we topped off our dinner with a coffee. I thought the coffee was amazing and asked our waiter who supplied their coffee, it was none other than Bean Scene Coffee House.
The next day we dropped by the coffee house and asked them about the coffee we had at Raudz and enjoyed another cup!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Quirky local coffee shopping at its finest and so not corporate. Best stores and decor; Coolest staff anywhere, and best coffee and yes, Virginia, there is a VEGAN-Clause!! Baking and meals made just for vegans only add to the aura that is Bean Scene.....