“coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central City
“coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

this is the way a good coffeee shop can be, keep up tghe good work

Visited February 2012

Kelowna, Canada
“One of the best places in town for coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

I drink here often and love their coffee! Great capuccinos!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee is okay, server was horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

I have been to the Bean Scene many times. The coffee is okay and usually the service is mildly friendly. My last visit will be my very last visit. The young man behind the counter was rude, pushy and arrogant. YIKES - get another job if you can't stand people and no, it wasn't just me, there were a few of us together who experienced the same thing.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Carelyna
Sudbury, Ont.
“Fabulous place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

This was our first visit to Kelowna. We had such a great time and visiting the Bean Scene definitely was a part of it! The atmosphere is so cozy and the coffee was the best I've ever had! We just loved all the variety of snacks and food available and really enjoyed the glory bowls. The staff were very attentive to all our needs and were true experts of all things "coffee". This place is a real gem! We are looking forward to going again our next time in Kelowna.

• Visited October 2011
Kelowna, Canada
“Amazing coffee, service with a funky smile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

I recently visited the Bean Scene on Bernard Avenue and had a wonderful experience. The staff really seem to understand their craft and the latte that I ordered was absolutely perfect. One of the best I"ve every had. The atmosphere is cozy and warm and there is an eclectic mix of clientele, which makes it interesting and different from the run-of-the-mill Starbucks crowd. This is a wonderful experience for those visiting Kelowna who wish to have an authentic experience and enjoy a great cup of coffee.

• Visited January 2012