“I HONESTLY wouldn't eat here ever again even if i was paid to do so :(”
Review of Buffet King - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffet King
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Buffet trays were empty. Food, once it finally arrived, was gross. I didn't like anything there except the wonton soup. I am not picky either, ask my wife i have eaten burnt food more than once. But this buffet king "food" was too disgusting even for me. I puked afterwards. The price was ridiculous, $17 per person.

Never eat here and if you do ignore this warning make sure to come back here to tell me how right I was.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I'm not a picky person, but the food here was barely edible. Everything tasted off somehow. Even the rice had a strange texture and tasted freezer burnt. The price was ridiculous for the extremely poor quality. We had upset stomachs all around after our experience. Don't do it!

1  Thank Okopogo
Reviewed June 21, 2012

went twice poor selection food dried out not the cleanest place low quality ingredients

1  Thank mayablossomprince
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Fantastic selection, always fresh, always hot.

Their spicy prawns are the best! Try them in your wonton soup.

4  Thank RonInKelowna
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This used to be a very good buffet but they have cut there buffet in half. The food is just ok but if you want a quick bite it still works