“Great experience!”

Neighborhood: Central City
Kelowna, Canada
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Food is always great and service is attentive. Our favourite Greek restaurant in Kelowna. We regularly order the large platter for two people and we are stuffed! Paid and on-street parking nearby.

• Visited October 2012

Kelowna BC
“excellent!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great dinner out at Yamas. My husband and I shared the yamas platter for 2 and it was huge, we couldn't finish the rice or potatoes. The prawns were great, the calamari was delicious. I had a nice size glass of wine for a very reasonable price. We were not disappointed at all!

• Visited May 2013
Canada
“Wonderful Greek dining experience!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is our all time favorite Greek restaurant in Kelowna! We have dined here both for lunch and for dinner and have always been very satisfied, both in the quality of the food and with the portions.
The food is superb and the service here has always been good.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Value for Money”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Yamas is a restaurant that has no surprises. You just know the food will be as good as it was the last time you went. With plenty of food on your plate, though not 'cheap and cheerful', it nonetheless offers its guests plenty for the money.

• Visited September 2012
Grand Forks, Canada
“I Liked it”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The first night I went they had a function so I had to come back the next night. Had the calamari dinner & was not disappointed. They let me substitute potatoes for extra greek salad & I think the waitress was amazed that I almost finished the whole plate - it was huge! Service was adequate but a little slow even though there were only about 4 tables occupied. I wonder what it would be like if it was busy? I'd likely try it again.

Visited April 2013