“Over priced poor quality” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Central City
Summerland, Canada
“Over priced poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

My mother and I went for lunch we had the lunch box, It was the worst Vietnamese food I have ever had the spring roll was all noodles and all I could find was a handful of funny tasting chicken, Clearly the person who put this awful meal did not care about what they were making, The cost was 27 dollars for this mess . Thank you Lily from Summerland.

• Visited April 2014

West Kelowna, Canada
“Always fresh and always friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have to admit I only ever have either the Pho soup (hot) or the combo but anytime I ever eat here it is Always so FRESH and always friendly! Love this place!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jen k
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I picked up a rice dish to go and when I got to the office to eat it I spat out my first bite! It looked like they had used the bottom of the pan of whatever they made, and just put it over rice. It was supposed to be chicken with veggies but the chicken did not taste like meat and the vegetables were so soft they were almost mush. Highly disappointed that they would serve something like this to someone. I just threw it out.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CharlotteCharly
Edmonton, Canada
“Sinking subs”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Ate here in July. The only thing good about this restaurant is the server, she was very friendly. The submarine was horrible and they charged 8 bucks...8 BUCKS...unbelievable...believe me I know Vietnamese subs...

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Edmonton, Canada
“Authentic Vietnamese food in Kelowna!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've visited many times over the course of several months and it is by far my favourite Vietnamese restaurant in town. There's an option of building your own stir-fry (rice + meat/vegetables), as well as build your own soup (soup + noodles/meat/vegetables). You can adjust the spiciness of it, too. Standard items in the menu include, Bánh mì (Vietnamese style sandwich), Pho (broth with rice noodles, meat, and herbs), rice platters and even a vegetarian selection. Their Pho is one of the best I've tasted. It has a full beef flavour and a mild tanginess to it. A few Asian originated beers are available in their cooler. Portion sizes are average. Service is usually fast, but sometimes gets backed up during peak times. The staff are always friendly. I've brought different friends with me, and some never had Vietnamese food before, but they were all pleased.

• Visited January 2013