“Perfect View, Very Flavourful Food, Bit Pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ric's Grill - CLOSED

Ric's Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Spanish, Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect View, Very Flavourful Food, Bit Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

This 30 degree sunny evening on May 6th was perfectly spent on the patio at Ric's Grill on Okanagan Lake. The service was average - nothing noteworthy but more than adequate.
The crab & shrimp stuffed mushrooms were FABULOUS and the sesame ginger chicken stir fry was very flavourful. Impressive. You could tell the ingredients were fresh and of high quality.
The prices seemed a little high - $12.95 for 6 mushrooms and $23.95 for an average-sized stir fry. But I guess that's the price you pay for the amazing view and proximity to a fabulous lakeside walk after dinner! Overall, we had a great evening!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Kelowna
“5 STARS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I had such an amazing time at Ric's Grill last night! Our server was extremely knowledgeable about all the wine on the menu and made a wonderful recommendation that we fell in love with and will be our new favorite for a long time! The appetizers and mains that we shared were fresh and beautifully presented, and our server went above and beyond by splitting even our entrees so that we could share. The customer service was consistent and thoughtful, we had managers and other servers checking on us to make sure there was nothing we needed, without being intrusive they enhanced our experience in every way possible. I know that we will alway celebrate our special evenings at Ric's from now on.

• Visited April 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Burger To Die For”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Ric's Grill 2 weeks ago because we heard great things about their bison burger. Wow what a great burger. The bison was incredibly tender with great fixings and covered with shoe string style onions rings. The portion size was actually pretty good which we didn't expect. Service was great and they have some nice seating by their large windows which overlooks the lake. Awesome Experience!!!

• Visited March 2013
Alberta, Canada
“Ric's Grill, Kelowna BC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

A nice cozy place for a couple or relaxing for a group. I have been to Ric's Grill several times and they have never disappointed us. The staff are friendly and great! The chef's do great at presentation and taste!!
Its right downtown Kelowna so you can walk along the lakefront after you eat too much, walk to the movie theatre or walk to the casino or a stroll through the park that is right across the street.

I definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“Good Food and Wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed a very good meal here. I had the curry chicken and it was nice. I would have liked it spicer but in all fairness the sever did tell me it wasn't spicy before I ordered it. Also the description of the dish didn't quite match what I received. None the less, it was still good. I shared a bottle of wine with my friend and it was great. She also mentioned that her steak dinner was lovely. I wish we were there in daylight as I think the view would have been a great look at the lake.