“hot soup”

Ranked #34 of 642 Restaurants in Kelowna
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2012

we ordered hot and our soup, wonton soup with salad rolls from this tiny little hole in the wall restaurant and it was great!And value$12 can't be beat.

1  Thank Bill K
There are newer reviews for Mad Mango Cafe

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I am pretty much a weekly visitor, as many of the customers of Mad Mango are. The signage in front of the restaurant won't catch your attention, but the delicious food and amazing prices will! Most items are prices between $4-8. It is always full during the lunch rush, and once you finally catch a servers attention and they take your order, the food delivery is exceptionally fast. I have waited 10 minutes before anyone has approached me or cleared a table, but the food more than makes up for the service. If you catch the busy owners running around they are more than willing to help, and very glad you came to visit. I've showed up for breakfast and my company has ordered dinner. More than willing to accommodate!

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Tasty - quick - cheap... Winning combination. Portions not huge but more than adequate and the curry's are great. Bustling place especially during lunch hour...

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Cheap, fresh, amazing flavor. My favorite the richards soup. This place gets really busy and can be a bit hard to get a table at but well worth the wait. Just get your food to go if you do not want to wait. The staff is really good and under tipped. Try the smoothies only 3 dollars and amazing way better then almost anywhere in town.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a great little place for an inexpensive breakfast: eggs, toast, hashbrowns, with bacon, sausage, or ham and coffee, tea, or juice for just $5.50 - including HST! Two of us ate there for just $11. Also, the owner is amazing, the service is fast and good, and the food was delicious. I had poached eggs, and they were perfectly poached medium just the way I like them. I've had much worse breakfasts in much more expensive places. I hope they stay busy because I never want them to go away!