“French cuisine, well prepared”
Review of Bouchons Bistro

Bouchons Bistro
Ranked #3 of 647 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Description: French comfort food served in casual elegant European surroundings. Bouchons is opened every Sunday for the brunch.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Visited twice while in Kelowna. French food is acclaimed for its rich sauces, this restaurant delivered. The menu items were very well prepared and nicely plated. Our meals were presented by a very knowledgeable and friendly wait staff. We did find the restaurant quite noisy and some of the portion sizes a little overwhelming. Overall a very nice restaurant.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I went Bouchons for the first time, we were a bit nervous as we are new to French cuisine but the staff was wonderfull and very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable. The duck confit was excellent I would highly recommend it, my wife had lamb provencale and she loved it! We will be going back again real soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had never eaten at Bouchons Bistro and was looking for a special dining experience for my friends who were celebrating their 61st wedding anniversary. I am afraid I was disappointed with the food as well as the atmosphere. I found the restaurant to be noisy and crowded not at all what I expected at a high-end restaurant. My salmon was paper thin decorated with a steamed carrot with the green stem attached lying on top - I am assuming for color. accompanied by one asparagus spear. The bill was very expensive and we managed one bottle of wine between four of us to keep the costs lower. The staff were friendly and the service was good but I will not be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

During our visit to Kelowna with my family, we had an unforgettable culinary experience at the Bouchons Bistro. The smoked salmon purse filled with baby shrimp appetiser was really tasty and the tenderloin beef my wife had with port wine sauce and mushroom was awesome. The professional services we received by experienced personnel makes this restaurant one of the best in Canada and still at an affordable price when considering the quality of food we enjoyed during our visit. Bravo!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

The food was 'ok'... but so overly over-priced that it's really hard to give a positive review. I've only gone once, and to be fair I will try it again. But $30 for soup is a little steep.. and my seafood bouillon base soup has way more flavour when I make it.

I also didn't like how all meals are served with community fries for the table!! Why in the world would anyone going to a '5 Star' restaurant (and pay 5 star prices) want French Fries with ANYTHING??

3  Thank TJW27