“fantastic”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Description: French comfort food served in casual elegant European surroundings. Bouchons is opened every Sunday for the brunch.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. The duck confit was absolutely fantastic! The service was superb and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are visiting Kelowna, BC, this is the best place to dine. The food is always good and you can choose from the Table D'Hote for $42 ( a great 3 course meal ) or you can choose an individual item from the menu. Service is impeccable and the wine list is good. I like a wine with full chewy body and a long lingering finish and the Escudo Rojo from Baron Phillipe De Rothschild, Maipo, Chile does the job every time.A day without wine is like a day without sunshine.During the holiday season it is always advisable to get a reservation

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal here fois grad was especially good. Had the mussels which are slightly overdone as is typically French. Service is really pleasant, involved and fun.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

What a great evening! Our waiter was lovely and really helpful. Had the French onion soup for appetiser which was probably the best I've ever had, followed by the mussels which were absolutely delicious. We could not stop eating the complimentary baguette and butter. Finished the evening off with the warm chocolate gateau which was great. Fantastic wine selection as well. My only complaint - the food was so delicious I left more full than I had been in a long time! Will definitely be back next time I'm in Kelowna

1  Thank 424Mona42
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a lovely anniversary dinner here. The food was wonderful. My husband had the special - $42 for three courses. I started with a salad and then had the filet mignon. It was cooked to perfection. My husband had the duck which was a bit overcooked but they immediately rectified it. The sommelier was informative. This is definitely my new favorite Kelowna restaurant.