“A jewel within Kelowna” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bohemian Cafe & Catering Co.

Bohemian Cafe & Catering Co.
Ranked #17 of 610 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gatineau, Canada
“A jewel within Kelowna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Traveling to Kelowna on a business trip, I was fed up of eating in fancy dining restaurants and was in search of a traditional breakfast. I believe I have found one of the greatest places to enjoy such a meal. Located on Bernard street in downtown Kelowna, the Bohemian Café offered a great ambiance, impressive breakfast menu, absolutely great tasting food and most important of all, an amazing service. I would personally like to thank "Emily" for the excellence service she has provided. Great smile, speed and accuracy are only some of the qualities she has projected during my visit.

Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BohCafe, Owner at Bohemian Cafe & Catering Co., responded to this review, October 6, 2012
We're so happy you enjoyed your experience at The Boh. Emily is one of our many long-time servers and we're proud that she represents our cafe so well and that she's appreciated by people like yourself. Looking forward to having you over for another great breakfast next time you're in Kelowna. Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
“Great local eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had asked a few locals about a place where they would go, all of them replied, "the boh". So had to visit the boh. First impression, niffy place and menu looks simple. Could not decide so had ordered the special for the day. Eggs benny were great. Yolk was ozzing out, just the way it should be. If you are around Kelowna, do not miss this spot. Its worth a visit, or more.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BohCafe, Owner at Bohemian Cafe & Catering Co., responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Wow! All the way from Singapore! Reminds me of my traveling days (way back when!!!). I spent a couple days in Singapore on my travels through Australia and South East Asia. Thanks for checking with the locals on where to go. We are honored that the locals recommended us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit to The Boh and hope you'll come see us again on your next trip to Kelowna.
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Worth waiting for....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

When I told my mom I was coming to Kelowna for a few days she offered to take me for breakfast to the Bohemian. I had been with her once before and it was great so I was really looking forward to our 'date'. Both the service and the food were worth waiting for.

I had the Huevos Rancheros and mom had French Toast. Everything tasted fantastic, fresh and interesting.

We will be back again as soon as possible.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
It's so nice that you enjoyed your morning at The Boh with your mom. We are honored to have you think of us for your "mom-date". Those are special occasions and we're glad to be part of it. Cheers.
Kelowna, Canada
“Quite the little gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Came here for brunch to catch up with an old friend. This is the 2nd time I have been here and had a great time both times! The service was great, coffee was delicious, and food was amazing. We both had the Huervos Rancheros. The Chili is vegetarian which I think is great because it gives vegetarians a more breakfast options. All of the items I saw going to other tables looked amazing as well! The atmosphere is very cozy but social- perfect for brunch! The menu is quite expensive for breakfast, but understandable as everything is made in house or through local providers.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for coming in again and finding the time to write a nice review. We love being a place to meet with old friends and visiting over a nice, healthy meal in a fun surrounding. Thanks for understanding that the way we do business costs a little more. We think it's worth it and we're glad you agree.
Courtenay, Canada
“Fresh Local Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Best place in town for brunch. Fresh made with local ingredients. Good, friendly service. Cool, laid back atmosphere. Bag up some of the fresh baking to go as well. We've never been disappointed.

Visited August 2012
BohCafe, Owner at Bohemian Cafe & Catering Co., responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for enjoying all that we offer at The Boh. We're proud of what we do and it's nice to know it's finding an appreciative audience. Go fresh! Go Local!