All reviews front desk hot tub outdoor pool complimentary breakfast yogurt room was clean and comfortable early check main floor each morning long weekend walmart downtown hallway vernon inns microwave bc
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Needed a place to stay for one night and wife decided to cheap out and book on air miles. Was very impressed with the place. Nice shower with good water pressure. Comfortable bed and lots of places to chargers.
Staff was great.
I guess the only negative was there was no water to drink for breakfast. Only a large dispenser totally full of ice. A more attentive staff would have solved that problem.
I would happily stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Travelgrump
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Travelgrump,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I'm happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations. I have taken your feedback about the water dispenser and shared it with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed March 4, 2019

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean, in good condition and a pretty convenient location, close to many things in Kelowna. The breakfast is pretty decent too. The kids loved the waterslide, despite the temperature outside.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear gor3don,

Thank you for your review. I am glad your kids enjoyed the water slide, quite brave to attempt it in the cold! We do look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Fairfield by Marriott Kelowna in the near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

This property was clean and easy to get to. The check-in was smooth and all of the staff we interacted with were very friendly and professional. They even had a little bag breakfast for us when we checked out. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Dear Scott H,

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to see your short stay pleasant and seamless. We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2019

This is a clean, well-maintained, attractive property with comfortable rooms, a convenient locations and a good "included" breakfast. They will also keep a car for up to several weeks if flying out. Worth considering!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Dear mrhassen,
Thank you for your kind words! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay as well as our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip through Kelowna. The property has been renovated in the past year and it’s a very comfortable hotel with really nice rooms. Part of my reason for staying was the outdoor hot tub which just so happened to be under renovation during my stay. The incredible staff hooked us up with being able to use the outdoor hot tub and pool facilities at the Delta downtown. Thanks for the hookup Liz!

Great stay and I’ll definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear nfriesen1,

Thank you for your great review! I do apologize for the hot tub not being available during your stay however I was pleased that Liz was able to find an alternative for you. The hot tub is now back in service and will be available for your enjoyment when you return.
Thank you once again.