“Awesome Family Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My family usually stays at the Fairfield Inn & Suites when we go to Kelowna. We get awesome service, my daughter loves the kids goody bag she gets when we go there. They have the BEST breakfast served!! If we ever have any issues they are dealt with immediately. The Staff is beyond the best!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jody S

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The hotel is very clean and elegant looking. The bed was very comfy and I enjoyed my stay there. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Very spacious and friendly hotel employees. The price wasent bad either. It is located around many shopping places and very convenient to get around.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank karendhaliwal
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were looking at 'motel' type places to stay because we had a 60lb dog, but we were pleasantly surprised.
It was rated 'high' on a dog travelers website for American travelers.
When I called enroute to Kelowna, I told them my dog was a medium size and they didn't seem at all concerned. I ask what their rates were and they were very happy to give us the best rate (ask for AAA/CAA rates).
I didn't realize they are a Marriott! So, I signed up for a membership and started to collect points.
On arrival, they had a doggy goody bag! Treats, a toy, poop bags and a collapsible water dish. Bonus!
Bed was firm and comfy. Bathroom big. Everything was spotlessly clean and I loved having a fridge in the room.
The rate included breakfast: cereal, omlettes and Waffles.
Sorry, I didn't use the four story waterslide and pool.
Staff were awesome. I will book here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Loraborasambora
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites the night before my flight to Vancouver. The staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't have a rental car but was able to walk across the street and have a delicious dinner at Joey's Restaurant. There is a Walmart next to the hotel which was very convenient. I called the front desk at 5:45 am to see if they could get me a cab and the driver was there in 5 minutes! The drive to the airport was only 12 minutes which was great. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank travelsheri
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the Fairfield by Marriott in Kelowna, BC for a hockey tournament this past weekend and had a great time! The rooms were clean, the complimentary breakfast was good & had variety, and the staff was friendly. What more could you ask for??!

We were also there with a large group and the staff were kind enough to allow us to use the breakfast area as a meeting/hangout point. There were a total of 3 teams full of 11/12 year olds and we didn't hear a peep through our door! It was fantastic! The kids briefly used the pool & waterslide (outdoors, so regardless of the heated water it's still freakin cold out!!) and had a blast!!

Would definitely stay here again if stopping in Kelowna!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Accommodating in every way.I have recently stayed here, and have stayed there before, and found that it is a great place to stay. Reasonable walk in rate.Conveniently located very close to all types of shopping (including Costco across the street) as well as restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank L0rna
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We have recently stayed here, and have stayed there before, and found that it is a great place to stay.It is quiet and the free breakfast is the best I've had anywhere . The staff is extremely friendly and always greets you when they see you pass by. They are also very helpful , if you have any questions.Also.it is very close to great restauants and coffee shops,for that early morning boost or late latte to relax you .There are also many shops near by with the orchard park mall a short distance away.All in all it was a great experience and I will stay there next time I'm in Kelowna .

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, if you book early enough, as there is less no one above you.