Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bruce W
Cranbrook

Second Review of Oasis Inn after one year

Review of Oasis Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 12, 2019
Once again stayed at Oasis while spending Christmas with family in Kelowna - we stayed 4 nights.
The Inn was under construction but the room we were provided was clean, well appointed and refurbished. The staff was their usual friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was basic but adequate.
Date of stay: December 2018
Room Tip: Facing East - close to main office and breakfast room. Also a safer location.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
    $170
2.8 miles from Oasis Inn
View more hotels in Kelowna
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Initially walked into the room to find it humid with condensation on the windows. I needed to air it out. Went to take a shower and found an earwig in the tub. I'm blonde, but found a long dark strand of hair in the sink. The electrical plugs in the room by the bed would shut off every time you turned off the main lights so you can't charge your phone by the bed. It also means that their alarm they have by the bed turns off at night when you turn the lights out...?
Also I didn't turn the heating unit on overnight but it kept clicking every 30-60 min which meant no sleep.
It was almost comical how many things were wrong with this place.

Room tip: Just don't.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank traveller2549
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Just terrible. They are one of the cheapest in Kelowna, but there's a reason for that. The rates are insane for what you get. There's actually TWO "Hotels" here. The Chinook and the Oasis. I don't know that the Oasis is better, but my wife and I got stuck in the Chinook when we'd booked at the Oasis. The odor of stale cigarettes is quite overwhelming. If you like being asked for change by vagrants every time you step outside, this is the place for you. Even though there's security cameras, I did not feel safe leaving my brand new vehicle parked here. The room is also paper thin as you can hear the busy street out front very well. Again, spend a little bit more to stay anywhere else you can.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

My dog and I were traveling across BC and I booked a room here to stay two nights, upon arrival I talked to the desk clerk and when I mentioned that I had a pet with me they charged me an additional $50 a night!
I entered my room to see a decently well furnished 600sq/f closet, and unloaded my things.
I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to realize that the shower head leaked like crazy and sprayed all the bathroom walls with water, and the curtain rod was rusty and looked disgusting.
Fine, whatever, finished my shower and after a bit of relaxing i went to the pool to take a look.
CLOSED!
I was well within the pool hours by 2 and a half hours, but they were closed!

So i paid $150 a night for sub-par accommodations, a rusty and leaking shower, and the hollow promise of a heated pool.

WILL NEVER BE RETURNING!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank roskovvsluke
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I booked this hotel online an hour before we showed up. It was the last room available and all the other hotels in Kelowna were either sold out or outrageously priced as it was the long weekend. It was a decent stay. The room was quite spacious with a full kitchenette and living room with pull out sofa, bed and pillows a little firm for my liking but it was clean and I got a nice rest since it's really quiet at night. The breakfast was basic but alright, we had to wait for them to restock the coffee and juice. The front desk staff was very friendly for check in and check out (I always check out to make sure my deposit gets refunded). I'm surprised by the bad reviews, people need to be realistic. It's not cheap to stay in Kelowna and for a 2-star hotel this was pretty good.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank keynotes
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during the Apple triathlon in August. Stayed two nights in a two bedroom suite with a kitchen. Rooms were clean and kitchen came fully stocked. Big fridge and microwave with toaster. The continental breakfast was your typical bagels, cereal, muffins, coffee, juice etc. perfect for feeding my three hungry kids. The pool was not big but not small. It is good for young kids. Hotel is right across from coffee shop, grocery stores etc. we would stay here again in the future if we come back.

Date of stay: August 2018