Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
STinMB
Brandon, Canada

a hidden gem

Review of Oasis Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 9, 2018
I booked this hotel unseen on line, and I was very pleasantly surprised. The beds are absolutely wonderful, the room spotlessly clean, staff were extremely helpful.
This is a perfect hotel for a stay in the area. Easy access and located right across the street from a grocery store.
There is a nice play area outside and a outside heated pool.
Date of stay: June 2018
Room Tip: great place to use as a base for toourisitng
Trip type: Traveled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this review
Responded Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We work hard at providing clean rooms with great service.
$327
$291
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
6.3 miles from Oasis Inn
View more hotels in Kelowna
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Looking for a place to stay, save yourself the trouble and keep on looking for a different place. A bunch of us booked rooms with this hotel for a bachelor/bachelorette party and had nothing but trouble checking in, from no cash deposits and poor customer service and I do mean horrible customer service. There were some of us from our group that was able to find accommodations with neighbouring hotels but for the unlucky ones who had booked through expedia there was no way out. It took 1.5 hrs to finally get our rooms. The girl at the front desk refused to give us her managers contact information and was extremely rude and very unhelpful. She honestly shouldn't work in a position that deals with the public. Rooms were horrible, some bathroom door wouldnt close, there was no soap in some of the rooms. Save yourself a headache and dont stay at this hotel. May 5/2018

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank MontannaB1
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time leave a review and provide us with feedback. Our front desk handled the situation the best she could in a professional manner and they are there to deal with any issues that come up. On Expedia website it is clearly stated that we require a credit card on check in and our check in time is 4pm. Sorry to hear you had issues with your room. A quick phone call to the office, we could have sent maintenance to fix the door and housekeeping with soap for the rooms.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

THE ROOM #306

-The room was a true disappointment. The smell of stale cigarette smoke was overwhelming. So much so I had to use odor gone so the smell was tolerable.
- The floor was not clean and sticky from something all over ? We had to wear our shoes the entire time.
- Noise, The fridge was so loud when it kicked in it would wake you up. If anyone used any water at all such as a toilet or sink etc the whole suite rattled and this was loud enough to wake you as well.

The suite ended up costing me $169 taxes in. I left Kelowna tired and had to wash all my clothing I brought with me. I am familiar with Motels/Hotels as I travel all over remote British Columbia hunting. This was by far an expensive negative experience. One of the worst I have ever stayed in.

I would also like to add at check out the front end attendant did not even ask me how my stay went..

Room tip: Keep driving
Date of stay: April 2018
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Your feedback is appreciated. Sorry to hear the front desk didn’t ask how your stay was. We will work on this. Given the opportunity, we would have been happy to move you to a different room.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I've been in worse and better. The room was tidy, bed was clean but very hard and my back hurt when I woke up. I find it amusing they said in 2016 the rooms were all fully renovated, that is NOT the case. The carpet was pulled up in one corner, microwave had a crack, fridge freezer was so overblown with ice that some of our food froze and had to be thrown away. The stairs leading up to the upper floor is scary. But for the price, whatever. We found no bugs, or anything gross. I wouldn't stay here again, I don't think, but it wasn't as terrible as some make it seem.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide some feedback. Sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. We continue to renovate rooms every year and have taken note of the concerns to be addressed immediately.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This motel is a good choice based on price and location. Very affordable in comparison to other places in Kelowna, close to downtown and the beaches. Service was good and the room was tidy, however, we didn't technically stay at the Oasis Inn. I'm assuming they must have purchased The Chinook next door, because that's where our room was. It was old and could use some updating / maintenance. I wasn't a fan of the pillows but I'm kind of picky. The A/C unit kicked out a couple times and needed a reboot. We were able to do this ourselves, and to be fair it was probably working pretty hard to keep up with the heat that week. We never ate the continental breakfast but they did have a basic one in the lobby. Overall, this is a good place to stay if you're on a budget.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank tinytrotter
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Oasis Inn served our purposes as a bed for the night while we were in Kelowna for a wedding. The room was clean and the clerk was nice.

The continental breakfast was sparse but adequate if you're a coffee and toast sort of person.

The outdoor pool looked well maintained though we didn't use it ourselves.

We would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank TartanBlossom
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for the feedback. It is appreciated. Yes, the breakfast we offer is a continental breakfast.