Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fatnissheiferdeen
Vancouver, Canada

Comfortable

Review of Oasis Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 15, 2017via mobile
A last minute stay in Kelowna had us scrambling for a room. The Oasis Inn was dated but clean and very comfortable. Courtyard, gardens and outdoor pool seemed lovingly maintained. Breakfast was very basic, but overall we were pleasantly surprised!
Date of stay: September 2017
1.8 miles from Oasis Inn
    $211
0.3 miles from Oasis Inn
View more hotels in Kelowna
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We'd waited until the last minute to renew our passports, decided to stay here since it is directly across the street from the Service Canada location where we could have that taken care of. Once here, we were impressed with the ample free parking, fridge, a/c that worked, cleanliness, and comfortable beds. Wi-fi very good and the location is within walking distance of lots of shopping, restaurants, pubs, liquor stores, even the beach if you want to. Front desk was friendly, billing accurate. I've seen some reviews where patrons were upset with the 'hold' on their credit card. This is standard practice, if you trash the room they need to be able to recover their money somehow. That said, the hold on our card didn't even last a day, I've been to other chain locations where the $150 pending charge took at least a week to be removed; not here. Nice pool too; slept too late to try the free breakfast (nice 'problem' to have).

Of course it will depend on why you are visiting Kelowna, where you need to go, and if you want to drive or walk once you've checked in. I would definitely stay here again given our positive experience.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Had a good comfortable nights stay here, the hotel had clean comfortable rooms and all the facilities that you expected. There's plenty of free parking space. The staff were friendly and helpful, the continental breakfast was good.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reena S, Manager at Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Oasis Inn. Your feedback and review is appreciated.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights, staff were really friendly on arrival but our room was shocking.
The room smelled very strongly of urine! With the heat of Kelowna, it got worse throughout the days. I felt i needed to wear my jandles in the room as i didn't want my feet to touch the floor. I also didn't want my suitcases to touch the floor.
Yucky!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. Housekeeping would have done their best to recitify any complaints. We do appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We were a group of 10 guys just beginning a 40th birthday week trip. We spent most of the day poolside and met some great guests. The hotel staff were always very accommodating and helpful. Very clean rooms and perfect for someone on a budget.
Recommended!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The hubs and I checked into this hotel today after booking online and paying at that time over a week ago. It went wrong from the get go. The desk clerk didn't think it was important to read my confirmation print out and so proceeded to tell me that I had to pay over $400 dollars. I nearly had a heart attack. I made her look at the confirmation to prove that I had pre-paid. Didn't go down well. She then told me I had to pay a further $200 for 'incidentals', the cost of which would be deducted from the $200 and the balance returned upon check out. This was NOT specified on the hotels.com website description. I would have chosen another motel if I had known this as our budget was very tight. I then discovered after checking in, that the Oasis Inn is NOT the Oasis Inn, but the Oasis and Chinook Motel. The rooms look nothing like the pics and the building we were sent to was not the Oasis, but the older and much more tired Chinook. Nothing I could find posted on the website lived up to the reality. Their website says free wifi, but without their security key (which they didn't provide) you need your cell phone hotspot function to connect your laptop to the net. That really m ade me angry! Kelowna is such a pretty place, but expensive and we can't afford to switch accommodation at this point. My advice for those looking at this hotel is to phone and get all the information directly rather than depend on their website descriptions.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. Yes, we do charge for the room amount plus incidentals as a preauthorization on a credit card. If the room is prepaid, we still do charge incidentals. This is common practice for any motel or hotel. Yes, we are the Oasis Inn and we have two buildings. Yes, we offer free wifi. The front desk would have been happy to give this information to you. Thank you for your feedback.