Stayed as part of a large group for a sports tournament. The central area and BBQs worked great for team meals. The rooms however...... Ours was a non smoking room but obviously had not always been, the smell was still pretty powerful and it was the same for others in our group. The rooms themselves were pretty dated with thread bare rugs and 80's furniture. The AC sort of worked and kept the room almost cool. We stayed 3 nights and were given one bar of soap the size of a twonie. The included breakfast was not worth the walk to get. Not in a hurry to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a family owned business. Located off Highway 97 in Kelowna, BC. We have rooms ranging from one or two beds, one bedroom suites with kitchens, a two bedroom suite with kitchenette, and Jacuzzi suites. We offer senior discounts and special hospital rates. Oasis Inn has: a beautiful courtyard (great place for family, friends and teams to get together), BBQ's, outdoor pool, children's play area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Oasis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinook And Oasis Motel
- Chinook & Oasis Hotel Kelowna
- Oasis Inn Kelowna, Okanagan Valley