Basic 'old-style' motel. Friendly staff. Bed in standard room was a king and was comfortable. Room, although very out-dated, was clean and had fridge and microwave. Coffee and cereal / muffins available in the lobby in the morning. WiFi in rooms as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a family owned business. Located off Highway 97 in Kelowna, BC. We have rooms ranging from one or two beds, one bedroom suites with kitchens, a two bedroom suite with kitchenette, and Jacuzzi suites. We offer senior discounts and special hospital rates. Oasis Inn has: a beautiful courtyard (great place for family, friends and teams to get together), BBQ's, outdoor pool, children's play area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Oasis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinook & Oasis Hotel Kelowna
- Chinook And Oasis Motel
- Oasis Inn Kelowna, Okanagan Valley