All reviews their beautiful home louise makes wonderful hosts lake view room spruce room a separate sitting room baked eggs huge bathroom b bs five star hotel okanagan lake great cook gourmet breakfast sitting area a wonderful stay soaker tub stayed longer
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our hosts gave us a wonderful welcome to their family home which is in the most spectacular setting, be warned you will want to live here! Everything has been completely thought out, with all the little touches you could wish for. Both the rooms are huge, with enormous private bathrooms and masses of space to chill out, the spruce view room also has a separate living room. They went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we have a wonderful time. The breakfast was delicious and huge! Warm fruits, eggs and homemade scones.

Room tip: The lakeview room has a balcony with a great view of the beach and lake as the name suggests!
Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank Anon720
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We booked a room at Lakeshore as a wedding gift to our friends visiting from Korea. They stayed here four years ago and were so happy with their experience that they wanted to stay at Lakeshore again. My review is for the booking experience and the customer service which I received.

I'd made a reservation the night before, but had inadvertently selected Thanksgiving as the date of arrival. When I realized this the night after, I called Lakeshore and left a message to request that the reservation be changed to another day (to avoid the holiday, when most car rental offices would be closed.) It was about 9 pm, so I fully expected that I wouldn't hear back until the next morning. To my pleasant surprise, Louise called me back within 20 minutes or so!

Louise was warm, helpful and incredibly accommodating. She not only happily made the switch for us, but also did not charge us any cancellation fees. To top it all off, when I mentioned that we were treating our friends to this stay as a wedding gift, Louise generously offered to set up their room with a special gift of champagne and chocolates! Sweetly, she asked me not to tell them so that it would be a surprise. Incredible!

I can't recall ever receiving such caring, personalized service when booking travel accommodations. I'll certainly be staying at Lakeshore the next time we are in Kelowna. I'm sure our friends will have a lovely, romantic stay - thanks to Louise and Andy. :)

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank NVmom44
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We are from Austria and were touring British Columbia last August. My wife and I stayed 2 nights at Lakeshore B&B - an excellent choice in Kelowna: beautiful and large house uniquely located directly at the lake, high quality and large room with a balcony overlooking the lake, excellent bathroom, healthy breakfast, very attentive hosts. Swimming in the lake and enjoying the beach site at the house made our stay even more enjoyable. I can fully recommend Lakeshore B&B and would definitely stay there again if we were to visit Kelowna again.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Otto I
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I were visiting our dear friend Irene and stayed here in July and we found the experience absolutely delightful.
We loved our well appointed lake view room, the comfort of the air conditioning, the spacious ensuite bath, quality bedding and so much more.
We enjoyed the breathtaking views of the gardens and the lake from the decks off the kitchen , dining room and the Lake view master bedroom.
We sat on the dock and watched kyackers, sailboarders and boaters, so relaxing .
Gorgeous house, beautifully decorated, stylish and sparklingly clean.
The breakfast experience.
Louise is an outstanding chef and will make you feel like royalty as she firstly serves you cold and hot drinks and graciously offers up her cold buffet of fresh fruit, cereal and yougurt.
The best part is the gourmet breakfast surprise of French toast served with a family recipe of apricot marmelade syrup, yummy.
Another day a Porabello mushroom poached egg dish with smoked salmon , asparagus spears and a special sauce, delightful.
Thank You Louise and Andy for making our stay so special. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you both and your B&B is wonderful. We appreciated your warm hospitality and informative help.

Room tip: We loved the Lake view suite.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a beautiful BNB in every respect. The rooms are spacious. The view overlooking the lake is so picturesesque. The gardens are immaculate. Our hosts Andy and Louise were wonderful and generous with their time. Breakfast was plentiful and high quality. Could not be faulted in anyway.

Date of stay: August 2012