Canadas Best Value Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great service, clean rooms, free wifi, great location, great value and renovated. Close to golf courses and skiing. What more can you ask for? Ignore the poor reviews. Most affordable and most convenient place you can stay in Kelowna.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Canadas Best Value in Kelowna is a hole.
Dirty, smell smoke everywhere, big dogs free on the property etc.
Fan in bathroom very noisy.
This is a shame for Canada Best Value . It's about time that the Company look after this hotel. Because of that i will NEVER never again go to a CanadasBestValue again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank dortrip
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at this run-down hotel for two nights at the end of September. Definitely not what we were expecting. I have always booked hotels by reading the reviews on TripAdvisor to decide whether or not to make a reservation. The reviews made this place seem affordable and nice, but that is not the case. Although the price was lower than others, the condition was not good at all. When we arrived we had to pay upfront rather than at checkout (we are a couple in our 50s and not a risk for skipping out on the room charges). It gave us the red flag that they were desperate for hotel guests and once you paid, you were stuck. The room was very old, the windows thin and worn out. The furniture was ancient (not in a cute way at all, just cheap and old). The beds were stated to be queen size, but were hotel size (between double and queen size). They were old and saggy. The only good thing in the room was the fridge. It was a larger half-size fridge and quite new. Access to the rooms was not secure as the back door to the building was left open until 11 pm to air it out leaving it possible for anyone to enter the building at any time. Other than that, not a place that we will ever stay at again. Beware!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lola V
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The hotel is located on the highway and is value for money. All the fast food joints are at walking distance. We stayed there for two days. the rooms were clean. the kitchen was OK. Would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to visit Kelowna. The garded was good and we could have our breakfast there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I accidentally booked this facility thinking it was the one in Kamloops. Oops! I noticed the error as soon as I printed out the Reservation Confirmation. First, I phoned the Kamloops facility and booked a room. Then I called the Kelowna facility and was pleasantly told to call the central booking number and the reservation would be cancelled. Nope! I would have to pay one night's penalty for failing to cancel by 2:00 pm even though I didn't make the reservation until 4:55 pm! I had to call back to the Kelowna facility and get them to cancel the room. I called the Kelowna facility and advised that we were not going around in circles.

The lady at reservations was very pleasant and understanding about the situation. She said she would look after this issue and call me back. About 15 minutes later, she did call back and advised that everything had been taken care of and my initial reservation had been cancelled with no penalty. She said she had to go through the head office for this hotel chain to get this matter resolved. For that, I expressed my sincere thanks for her assistance.

It's easy for people at a reservation desk to simply let a potential customer solve any problem themselves. I can definitely say that this was not the case for Canadas Best Value Inn in Kelowna! They were most helpful and pleasant about doing it.

I cannot rate their facility, as I have not actually stayed there. However, if they pay as much attention to the premises as they do to helping out a person who has inadvertently made a reservation error, then it's probably a 5 star rated facility!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family