“Most Relaxing and Romantic overnight getaway!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
A Vista Villa Couples Retreat
Ranked #4 of 47 Kelowna B&B and Inns
kelowna
“Most Relaxing and Romantic overnight getaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

My boyfriend and I were so impressed with the service, atmosphere, cleanliness, and especially the massage chairs at A Vista Villa B & B. As soon as we checked in we hopped into the salt water pool and relaxed in the sunshine, soon after it was dinner time with a View! Sherry made the most amazingly delicious meal with veggies and fruit all fresh from the market. After dinner, dessert, and all the wine we went for our massage chair session followed by a soak in the jacuzzi tub. The only reccomendation we have is to make sure you book for more than one night, as it's not enough time!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AVistaVilla, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this review, January 13, 2011
Thank you for your review, we love hearing from the local guests! It's great to know that you enjoyed relaxing in our massaging recliners, a real treat after a busy day! Yes, we make certain we shop at our fabulous Farmer's Market and serve only organic and the freshest of fruits and vegetables and thank you for recognizing that! I try to talk everyone into staying more than one night, because as you said, one night is just not long enough!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2010

Sherry defines the word "pampered". She has created a wonderful oasis in Kelowna and for those of us who are romantically-challenged, she takes care of all the details. If you are looking for a romantic get-away where you don't have to worry about anything but enjoyment, this is the place to go.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Now I have to smile when you suggest you are "romantically challenged". That is simply not possibe, especially since you found our little romantic oasis? You must have been searching for us which you wouldn't have done if you were "challenged"! And yes, we do our best to ensure our guests become our friends, and sure looking forward to the privilege of pampering you once again in the not too distant future!
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2010

I just wanted a quiet weekend but i got so much more, very clean room inside and out, comfortable bed, very good service, good home cook food and friendly staff. and more soft and jazzy muzic all day. Every ting is so personalise to suit us.... feels good and thank you again, see you next year same time. Rickie&Sonia

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We absolutely LOVE that you would love to do it again, and in fact you promised to be back next year, same time. That would be this year, very much looking forward to your reservations. If my memory serves me right, I was promised a Caribbean Chicken recipe and I hope you plan on bringing it with you on your return visit, what's say we serve it up to the other guests?? Hope to see you soon!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2010

Because this was our honeymoon we decided to splurge a little on the accommodations. I was worried at first because my expectations were so high that I wasn't sure that this place could pull through. It did. It met and exceeded my highest expectations. It was a wonderful place to spend our honeymoon. We'll definitely be back for an anniversary sometime and would recommend this place to anyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ClasseeLadee, Owner at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, responded to this review, August 14, 2015
It was an honor for you to have chosen our couples oasis for your honeymoon! We love helping guests create magical moments together and they begin their married lives! We very much appreciate that you set your expectations high and that we met and surpassed them! We do put our heart and soul into pampering our couples and we look forward to the honor of pampering you both again for anniversaries for years to come!
Osoyoos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

We were privileged to stay at A Vista Villa for ten glorious days. We had the most relaxing and wonderful time ever. The rooms are immaculate and the service is absolutely incredible. The evening dinners are fabulous...the view is amazing...and so is the wine!! The heated salt water pool was simply divine!! We can't say enough good things about this place. We will definitely be back!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Wow ... not quite sure what more can be said ... you don't know how much I appreciate your review and letting others know how you were treated here! Actually, the privilege was all ours! It is a pleasure for us to maintain our little Kelowna oasis immaculately and to provide exemplary service to our beautiful couples ... it would be a pleasure to have the opportunity of spoiling you repeatedly!
Vancouver BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2010

I had been planning a surprise proposal for quite a while and the second I called A Vista Villa and spoke to Sherri I knew this was the place I was going to bring My soon to be new Fiance. Sherri was extremely accommodating to my unusual idea. She told me what ever I had in mind they would be happy to help, and did she ever. Not only was Sherri a great hostess, shes also a amazing actress. She had my GF fooled right up till the last minute, she really buttered her up. We arrived to a very warm welcome. We were given a tour of a very beautifly landscaped bed a BBQ. Around back was a nice little salt water pool with a very nice view of Kelowna. Inside was a stunning hand crafted kitchen and cozy common area for the guests to share. and our room ''The royal" had a amazing king sized bed, two person jacuzzi hot tub, flat screen TV for DVD's, and a HUGE shower with double shower heads for two ; ). The food was nice and always accompanied with a choice of white or red wine. I can't begin to say enough about this place. I would be 100% stunned if anyone were to visit A Vista Villa and walk away unhappy. Thank you so much to Sherri and her Husband Kevin for making our weekend so memorable. Cheers!

sincerely
Alan

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write your review! It is an honor to be "in" on the surprise proposals here at the Villa! Glad we were able to contribute to the surprise for your bride to be! Our Royal Suite is a romantic favorite that is for sure and sure hope to have the privilege of having you back to celebrate your love for each other for years to come!
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2010

Anything you want or need Sherry will arrange it. She is, by far, the best hostess I have ever met.
Our special dietary needs were met and outdone.The food was excellent.
The hospitality was perfect.
The best sleep outside of my own bed.
Loved the big tub.
Great movie selection.
The staff was barely seen but available when needed.
And the most impressive thing for us was how clean everything is. My husband never takes his shoes off at any hotel ever but he does here!
Thanks Sherry and Kevin, we always have such a relaxing time when we come every year and you can count on us to see you again next spring.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Well we absolutely love that you come year after year and thank you so much for your kind words about my "hostessing" abilities! I guess when you have been spoiling folks for as long as I have, it is so easy to anticipate their needs well in advance and what a compliment you paid us - we are pleased that your husband won't take his shoes off anywhere but here! Our number one priority is our guest's comfort!