“Don't hesitate to stay here!”

Aaron's Pool and Spa Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 49 Kelowna B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Spa suite this past summer for a few days and it was lovely. The room was nice and clean and we enjoyed both the hot tub and fancy steam shower (with different colored lights and the radio!). We found the location to be very convenient - only a few minutes drive to downtown Kelowna. We got up a bit too early as our days were jam-packed and didn't get to try much of Marie's breakfast except homemade muffins, fruits, and yogurt. We didn't get a chance to use the pool but perhaps next time! It was our first time at a bed and breakfast and we're glad to have stayed here. Marie also showed us the other room so that we know what it looks like for next time, and we wouldn't mind staying in the other suite either. Don't hesitate if you are looking for a good B&B in Kelowna :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast, I cannot say enough great things about it. My boyfriend and I stayed there in August, and had the "spa" suite, and it was lovely, very cozy and romantic actually. Huge private hot tub, infra red steam shower with all the bells and whistles, tiled floors, soft sheets, extremely clean. The pool is steps away from your entrance and is very nice, has a diving board is crystal clean and huge! Gourmet breakfasts were served every morning by Marie. We will certainly be staying here again, and I highly recommend Aaron's Pool and Spa, a much better experience than any hotel will offer.

Breanne

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My Gf and I stayed there at the end of August, and I have nothing than good to say about this bed and breakfast, our stay was awesome

The breakfast that was served every morning was delicious

In overall I recommend this place to anyone if they are visiting kelowna

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We enjoyed staying at Aaron's Pool & Spa B&B, Marie and Rick were very good to us. The pool was my daughter's highlight, it was so clean and it was nice that we were able to use it until we wanted to get out. Beds were very comfortable and the shower was real cool to use. We had a nice breakfast, homemade muffins, fruit and yoghurt. I would definitely come back and recommend it to anyone. A very enjoyable stay. Thanks Marie and Rick!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is our second time at this B&B and we will keep coming back year after year. We have been in both rooms and have come with and without the kids; either way was perfect! Marie and Rick are extremely accommodating and friendly. You feel like a part of their family by the time your trip is up. Marie’s breakfasts are amazing; all homemade and very fresh. We recommend this B&B to absolutely everyone headed in this direction.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My friend and I stayed here 2 nights, but we wished we could have stayed longer. The place is amazing and Marie and Rick were super friendly! Breakfasts were delicious, especially the french toast! The rooms were very clean and the pool was perfect. The B&B is very close to downtown as well. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is our absolute favorite place to vacation at. It has everything you need in a cozy private setting. The pool is always crystal clear and warm and both suites are very welcoming and clean. The hosts are very easygoing and friendly and always make sure you're taken care of. I'd highly reccomend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012