Tripadvisor

“Disappointed”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #424 of 690 Restaurants in Kelowna
Description: Your local Kelowna Subway® restaurant, located at 538 Yates Rd, brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create perfect the meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband walked to Subway in a snowfall to get us each a foot long steak and cheese sub. We had a coupon for buy one get one for 99 cents. I opened my sub and I am not kidding, there was about 9 shreds of meat, scarce cheese and mainly lettuce on our subs. 4 small slices red onion, 2 thin tomato slices, 3 skinny slices of red banana pepper and mayo and sweet onion sauce that sogged up the buns. We were p#ssed to say the least. It is bad enough that the buns are smaller but skimping on the internal ingredients is unforgiveable. Perhaps the coupon was the factor in the microscopic portions but this is not the first time but it is definitely our last time. We will be telling everyone we know to not support this Subway. We ate it because we were hungry but again, disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank shelaghv2017
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed November 13, 2018

While in Kelowna we stopped into this Subway location for lunch. We were greeted by very friendly staff who served up our order quite quickly. The ingredients were very fresh tasting and overall our experience was very good. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I had to repeat myself just to order. They clearly didn't want to be here. I asked what soups they had and she didn't know and had to physically look, which made me question how fresh it was. Why do these sandwiches seem smaller than the sandwiches at the subway at the mall?

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank 467angelical
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Been here a few times. Typical subway, veg is good but the rest is pretty blah. Usually pretty quick at this location. Better then many of the fast food alternatives. Lots of pretty good lunch spots about a block away so I discontinued coming here.

Date of visit: December 2016