“The best Thai food in Kelowna.”

Satang thai cuisine kelowna bc
Ranked #158 of 648 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

So far,Satang is the best Thai restaurant in Kelowna in my opinion. They serve real authentic cuisine, unlike those Canadian-tasting Thai dishes of the others. Also, the customer service is excellent. The business owner is such a fair and caring lady when I critiqued her foods. Overall, I'm very impressed with the quality of foods, the authenticity, and the services.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

terribly disorganized, utterly confused and in a constant state of panic... for such a small store they sure are running all over the place and in the end getting orders wrong or orders not showing up at all. we've been there 4x now hoping each experience will be better but if the kitchen isnt slammed the front end is just lost. the owner keeps apologizing but time after time its the same. take out? well we tried that too. they told us 25 minutes, i arrived 30 minutes later and waited another 30 minutes. I was really hoping for more as its a welcome addition to the neighbourhood but if this keeps up it will fall by the said of another failure in no time flat. get it together SATANG, we want to give you thumbs up but so far, i'll try somewhere else.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were excited to have a Thai restaurant opening close to we're we live. Went in the first time and waited to get a seat they were busy. Had our three favourite Thai dishes. They were excellent. We were happy we had a great spot. A week later we invited friends out for dinner and when we arrived our guests said they had been their also and enjoyed it. After sitting down we ordered drinks we order a glass of wine and drinks before dinner. We order our dinner and we asked on the spice level was 1 to 5 we ordered a 4. They started bringing out dinner and we didn't get the rice until we were half way threw, they gave us a wrong dish that was for a different table we had eaten from it and they asked for it back. Went into the kitchen and back out to a table across from us. I called the waitress over and asked if they had changed cooks, we couldn't believe it was the same place. Our guests said the same thing, their was no spice in our food (heat) that we had before. She kept apologizing about the rice not being ready and when we asked for the bill she brought out a half bottle of wine and set it on the table, I thought I guess we bought it one person orders a beer and she brought 2. We were so disappointed I called the next day to talk to the owner. The lady who answered remembered us from the night before and was sorry to here what happened. She said the owner would call me back. That never happened. We didn't want anything more then this place to be our favourite place, with only 30 seats not long before u have a empty place. So sad

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We have been twice now: once for lunch and once for dinner and both times a party of six including 2 kids. The service was excellent and prompt for both visits and the meals were flat out amazing. We have enjoyed all of the local Thai restaurants and this one has quickly become our favorite. Great value too for the size of portions you get. They have definitely already outgrown their location though! Will continue dining here regularly.

1  Thank Jonathan V
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ordered our food for take out and they said 25 min. I arrived about 20 min later and they had not started. They said 20 more minutes. I paid and then went and got groceries. Came back 20 min later and had to sit and wait for 15 more min. Lots of sorries; however, this is not acceptable. Thank goodness the food was delicious !!!!!!!! But they should say 45 min to an hour if that is how long it will take.