“Renovated pub”

The Mission Tap House
Ranked #109 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Mission Tap House, an easy going destination pub located in the heart of Kelowna's stylish South Pandosy neighbourhood. Our thoughtfully curated selection of craft beer is easily Kelowna's largest and most robust, featuring 20 craft beers on tap, from sessionable, full-flavoured, to seasonal and everything in between.Our menu has been carefully crafted as an exquisite complement to our craft beer offering. We invite you to join our social media communities to stay up to date on all our Grand Opening festivities. We look forward to meeting you! Our passion is craft beer. Join us for a cold one. Mission Tap House - Crafty. In a Good Way.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Standard pub with a bigger than normal draft selection. Some nice Portland and Seattle craft brews on tap. Looks like the renovation stopped a bit short.

Regular bar food, nothing special. Maybe if the menu were shorter and more thought put into the food, this would be a thriving place. Friendly staff.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by on a Saturday at lunch for beers. Our server, Sam, picked a couple of regional beers -one from whistler- after asking us what we like in our beers. Her choices were spot on. Patio was great, service was stellar, and lots of beer choices. Menu was fairly standard, but not bad.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for a quick bite last night. The lamb burgers and the fries were very good and the Mt. Begbie honey beer on tap was great. Our server was on top of things, all in all a very good experience.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The blue cheese burger is amazing here. Friend of mine had the chicken tenders, which were some of the best I've ever tried. I'd come back for the mac & cheese. 20 Craft beers on tap is pretty impressive anywhere in BC outside of Vancouver. The female manager was super friendly, and when we had a problem with the shrimp tacos (not the greatest) she took care of it right away. Will definitely be back when we are in town.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

There seems to be a lot of bad reviews for this place but I took my mom for her birthday lunch and we enjoyed our visit. We both ordered off the special Caribbean menu and got the same: jerk chicken sandwich. Very tasty!! nice and spicy with a great fresh salsa on it. I had fries with they were great, although not easy to mess up fries. GREAT selection of beer on tap and we both really enjoyed the pints we ordered. The waiter was lots of fun and very knowledgeable. While my mom left the table for a moment he quickly came over and asked if I thought she would prefer a birthday shot or desert on the house! I will absolutely go back, and hope to try the Tap house for dinner/drinks.