“Not bad at all”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Probably the best Chinese restaurant in Kelowna. Extensive menu, authentic food, good service and decent prices. The place is filled with happy noise of diners enjoying good food and good company.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I ordered two dishes at this restaurant, Sweet & Sour Pork and wonton soup. On the plus side, the portions are huge, the down side is the food is quite tasteless. The pork was just okay, and the soup broth had absolutely no flavor at all.

The restaurant itself is quite nice inside, large and airy. The servers I had were excellent; friendly and helpful. (both were new to the restaurant apparently) For this reason I gave 2 stars.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I ordered from here because I haven't tried it yet. I heard it was good. Wrong! The only thing reasonable about it was thr delivery time. The food came and the outer containers were hot but the food inside was luke warm. The chow mein noodles had definitely been over cooked and likey left out under heat lamps. Sweet and sour pork made me throw up. Chewy texture couldn'tget it down. I can't even imagine what body parts of the animal they used for that. Almond Chicken was so over cooked the breaded part was rock hard, the only soft was the chicken inside of it. The bbq fried frice also over cooked. How can they serve such disgusting food and be proud of themselves! Don't bother trying to talk to the manager. They don't care! Save yourself money! Save your taste buds and your stomach! Don't eat here!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The manager is a joke. Ordered 110 worth of food that arrived wrong and 2 hours later. Celia the manager assured me that the next time to call her directly and she would sort me out and prove the restaurant has good food and good service. Called tonight for my 2nd chance and Celia told me that she would not recommend me taking delivery food, it would only be good if I dined in, when I explained I have sick children and wanted delivery see said it would not be good lol ??? seriously I said you are telling me to call a different chinese restaurant, she said YES.. SO my advice is this if the manager is recommending I eat somewhere else, the food and service is obviously not good. I have been ordering from this restaurant for 2 years, it is definately hit and miss, but they always have an excuse for poor service and bad food on bad food days, always a new cook LOL.. I GIVE UP TRYING TO MAKE THIS A DECENT GO TO CHINESE RESTAURANT. PS this is the best of a bad lot in Kelowna for chinese. So thats that

1  Thank capetownkel
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a bite. Ordered the dinner for two. Service? What service. Sat for 15 minutes. Had to seat ourselves initially as we stood at door and weren't even acknowledged. Told that we could substitute on dinner for two, so we did. (When the bill came, added an extra $9.00). Refused to pay extra. They never told about extra charges. By far the worse good I have ever had. Tasted like re-heated old buffet food. Both had stomach aches after. Never finished food. Headache from MSG. If you are looking for the worse in service and quality in good, definitely visit this terrible place. There are several Chinese restaurants in Kelowna, we advise you to try others and stay far away from this one.