“The worse food, service and price”
Review of The Dragon King

The Dragon King
Ranked #337 of 645 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a bite. Ordered the dinner for two. Service? What service. Sat for 15 minutes. Had to seat ourselves initially as we stood at door and weren't even acknowledged. Told that we could substitute on dinner for two, so we did. (When the bill came, added an extra $9.00). Refused to pay extra. They never told about extra charges. By far the worse good I have ever had. Tasted like re-heated old buffet food. Both had stomach aches after. Never finished food. Headache from MSG. If you are looking for the worse in service and quality in good, definitely visit this terrible place. There are several Chinese restaurants in Kelowna, we advise you to try others and stay far away from this one.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Fresh dim sum and it takes awhile but is always tasty and properly prepared. Service is the worse ever with the owner and his wife severely understaffed and running around themselves and providing horrible service. Premise is filthy from all the Vancouver tour buses and the bathrooms are worse than a Truck stop.

Too bad as food is great but poor service, dirty rugs, dirty tables, dirty plates they hand you ad filthy bathrooms are bad.

8  Thank Fred L
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been to the Dragon King several times - once they were closed (1130 AM) and once so busy with tour bus business that there wasn't a single seat left. But if you can get in and sit down - the Dim Sum is above average. I really like their S&P Squid, nice light tempura-style batter and spicy. My family and I have enjoyed Dim Sum here maybe 6 times now, never disappointed.

1  Thank Alf H
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Absolutely terrible service...waited forever. I wanted to leave after 30mins, but my wife convinced me to at least wait for SOME of our order to arrive. She lamented the fact that we wasted time and money at Dragon King.

2  Thank Jay H
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It is such a pleasant experience dining at the Dragon King in Kelowna. Great food and servive.
One of the best restaurants in Kelowna!