“Great ”
Review of Fernanado's Pub

Fernanado's Pub
Ranked #145 of 700 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Situated downtown Kelowna by the Sails - Fernando's Pub brings you great atmosphere, with a mixture of classic Mexican food and traditional pub fare favourites. Our $7 menu offers incredible value a large Gluten Free selection, seven nights a week alongside our famous #34 Margarita, other drink specials and live music line-up.
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on a whim while walking back to our car. We thought it looked interesting so we decided to try it out.

The atmosphere is dark and loud but inviting. It was busy when we arrived and the servers were running around all over, but the service was still quick and good.

I had the special Moscow mule and $9 fish tacos. My husband had the $7 classic burger and an ale. The food was great. Drinks were great. It's our new favorite stop in Kelowna.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere, great service!!! Oh and did I mention the drinks!! Excellent choices of food for anyone gluten free or vegan! I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice casual fun little pub with good food and music.
They have a very original slushy avacodo drink called the No34, it's totally amazing.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank 417kalebs
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

For $7 wasn't expecting much but everything was delicious! I had the mex burger, it looked undercooked but our waitress let us know that the chorizo in it gives it more of a pink colour.

Try the avocado margaritas, they were amazing, really thick and creamy.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Paige D
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Could easily be a five but I will reserve it until after a second visit. Stopped in and had the mex burger and poutine as well as the mushroom enchilada with chorizo. All food is prepared in house and at 7 dollars a pop for scratch made it might be the best deal in town(doc willoughbys is 5 dollars but it's not scratch made). Service was excellent with our bartender/server really on top of refilling drinks and water as well as keeping the place tidy. Ticket time of 8 minutes for the food and it wasn't huge portions but it was filling and tasty. Live bands booked frequently and open every day at 4 from my understanding. Had the #34 which was rather addictive and I am already making plans to copy the recipe for personal household consumption . Staff were unpretentious and welcoming, definitely worth checking out.

Date of visit: December 2016