“Good lunch place”

Zabb Thai Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 649 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Zabb Thai Restaurant is conveniently located on 3009 Pandosy St, close to the corner of KLO and Pandosy across from SOPA Square in Kelowna Mission. Zabb offers a relaxed casual environment in a modern look and feel atmosphere specializing in authentic Thai cuisine. The menu is simplified so the focus can be placed on the quality and taste of each dish while keeping a friendly price.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pad Thai and red curry chicken. Both were good and served in timely way. Thai ice tea is one of the best, although glass is a bit smaller than I would have liked. Tiny cafe with limited menu, but what we had was definitely good.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Liked the food, will most likely come back to try other stuff on their menu. Took them longer than I expected to bring my spring rolls entree. Portions weren't awfully big, could use a little boost. Fairly small place, cafe size, still in the decoration process. Overly simplistic decor to my liking. Owner(?) was doing her rounds to chit-chat and personalize guests' experience. Overall, very good impression asking for a bit of perfection.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Food was amazing, service was the best, and the price was so good! Definitely worth a visit, I will return when in Kelowna again!!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am so glad a new thai place opened up in Kelowna. There are 3 other Thai places I frequent in the area, but this one may be my new favorite. Their Red Curry dish is amazing and the Pad thai is great, which are my 2 favorite dishes. If the portion size was a little bit bigger and the menu had a few more items on it, this would be a force to be reckoned with!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the trendy part of town surrounded by many small business stores. The decor is modern and simple. Not a huge restaurant. We went for lunch and the menu was pretty simple but offered enough variety. Food was good and we enjoyed ourselves. We shared chicken satay, panang curry and pad tau shrimp. We ordered mild and I asked for more hot sauce on the side. Nice presentation and good flavor profile. My favorite was the panang. The hot sauce is a most. It was a party in my mouth. Best $10 I ever spent in a restaurant. Good value