“It would be difficult to find anything better”
other travelers have booked this property
Licensed pool area with hot tub and lake views.
This unit is at the Delta Grand Okanagan; a full service hotel, casino and spa. A Marriott hotel. Your patio looking onto lake and pool area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Licensed pool area with hot tub and lake views.
Your patio looking onto lake and pool area.
Spacious living dining room with fireplace, TV and access to water front deck.
Fully stocked kitchen
In-suite laundry.
King sized bed in master bedroom
Large soaker tub and seperate shower in master bathroom
Second bedroom
View of Lake Okanagan from room
Walks right out onto Lake Okanagan boardwalk. Steps from the Cactus Club and other restaurants.
Second pool; year round indoor - outdoor pool and hot tub.
Indoor / Outdoor pool from the outside.
Newly renovated, Oak & Cru restaurant; great energy and great food!
Outdoor lounge at Oak & Cru restaurant.
gym
Relax and unwind at the Spa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Monica R
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“It would be difficult to find anything better”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed for a combination vacation/business trip, it was a wonderful choice. The condo is spacious and well appointed. The kitchen and restaurant on site and many quality spots in a easy walk is the perfect combo for dining for us. The patio of the condo looked at the lake boardwalk and the hotel pool so we could be in the midst of the action yet observing from our own space. It is very comfortable for 2 couples as the bedrooms are on opposite sides or the unit and each bedroom has use of it's own bathroom.

Jun 5, 2018
Sorry we did not respond to your review earlier, somehow we missed this one! Thank you though for the review and we are happy to have you back anytime!
Trevor W
“Waterfront Condo. Cleaning not included😬”
Reviewed August 25, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Room was good but didn't include any cleaning over our 2 week stay! This wasnt noted on our booking. It was also very noisy fri/sat due to the waterfront pub next door.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 26, 2016
I am very sorry that your unit did not get serviced during your stay. It does include weekly service which is noted in the listing. Had I been made aware that you were not getting any service I would have called the hotel to make it happen. I will call them today to understand what happened. The pub too has been much better in the past 5 years, I'm sorry to hear that it was too loud on the weekend. I hope despite those issues you and your family had a nice vacation here.
tylertyle...
Vancouver, Canada
“great summer spot”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

the unit is ground floor, next to the dock and pool, great spot to be... avg age in group was 27..the suite offers everything you need.. along with all hot spots within walking distance...if i had to dig up one complaint ...i would say the room needs more lighting..would that stop me from going back? nope ! will be back again...process was straight forward and easy..had a blast

Traveling group: Friends
Aug 26, 2016
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you had a great time and would welcome you back anytime!
cd0lman
Lake Country, Canada
“Fantastic Girls Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed June 21, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We had a girls getaway weekend here and it was great! The condo was very spacious and had a lot of room for socializing and visiting. It had all of the amenities we needed and was clean and tastefully furnished. As well, the patio was perfect for people watching and hanging out on! The location of this condo was perfect - it was just steps away from the pool and steps away from the beachfront walkway. We would definitely go back again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jun 22, 2016
So glad you had a great time. Thank you for the review.
Robert_Va...
Okotoks, Canada
“An Awesome Stay at the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort!”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We were looking for an end of summer family vacation and wanted to stay at the Delta Grand Okanagan in Kelowna, BC. The price on the hotel site for a 2 bedroom condo was very expensive. I found Jillian's advertisement on FlipKey. The price was just right! Jillian responded right away and graciously answered all my questions. She gave me her contact information in case there were any issues upon arrival or during our stay. There were none! The condo was beautiful and right on the water. We couldn't have asked for a better location. Thank you Jillian for providing us with your wonderful condo. It was very much appreciated and we hope to stay there again next summer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The room and the view of the lake.
Liked least: Only issue was lack of cleaning services (changing linens & providing fresh towels)
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 21, 2015
Robert, I'm glad you had a great time and thank you very much for the review. It is genuinely appreciated. I obviously think it is a pretty fantastic unit, and great value so I am happy that you enjoyed it. Maid service is only weekly, I will ensure that this is clear with all future guests. We'd love to have you back next summer or anytime during the year. Best regards, and take care. Jill.
BabeRuth3...
Edmonton, AB
“Very convenient staying on the main floor on the water”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We found this condo on Trip Advisor - I called the owner Jillian White to make sure that this is a litigit condo for rent, she assured me yes it is. I then forwarded a down payment of $1292.34 via my credit card on June 18 2014. I was surprised when I received my visa bill and the amount showed $1436.83 US funds - I immediately called the owner regarding this matter, no reply. I then called Flip Key, stating I was in Canada and was renting a condo in Canada, why the US funds - was told the owner had set the guidelines. Another amount was paid on my Visa on July 6 - $1292.34, US fund $1413.66. I received e mail confirmtion from Flip Key amount for condo paid in full - ck in Aug. 9, ck out Aug. 15. We checked in a little early at the Delta on Aug 9 and was told by the front desk we did not have reservations, that the condo had been rented to McBrides and they were to ck in Aug 10 - after such confusion, we insisted we speak to a Manager, who then told us the very same, we were not registered, even though I showed all my docmentation showing we had paid the entire amount in full. After a very long wait, we were told to come back at 4:00 we should have a room???? We did come back at 4:00, finally at 4:45 were able to ck into the condo we had rented. After a couple of days, we called the owner asking about maid service to which we received no reply to our call. The front desk said - not covered - . On August 14 we started getting phone calls, housekeeping, maids, front desk why have we not checked out??? We explained over and over we were paid until the 15th - we went out and our grandson started getting phone calls and when he was in the shower loud banging on our door - why haven't we checked out?? We had to pay $265.81 funds extra for accommodation, not having our reservation in place for checking in or out, no return calls from the owner, all of these events certainly attributed to the fact that we would be very hesitant to rent this condo in the future.

Ruth & Gene Giroux - Edmonton, Alberta

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 1, 2015
Sorry for the delay in responding to this review. The review is not wrong on a few issues, the main one being that it was very disorganized on our part as there was a double booking due to my lack of organization. The condo is used primarily as a corporate condo for customers and it gets a bit confusing managing the two calendars when it is busy. This has now been dealt with.

Regarding the review specifically, as soon as the hotel phoned me and told me about the double booking I was able to let them know that the Giroux party did in fact have the room booked and that we would deal with the other party scheduled to check in the next day. The other party was only friends of ours who I said could stay there because on our own calendar at the office it didn't show the condo was booked (my fault, not the hotels). I immediately phoned the telephone nuumber that the Giroux party had provided on FlipKey and left a message saying that they did not need to worry, that the condo was booked for them and would be ready for their check in. I left my cell number for them to call if anything else happened. They claim they called regarding the housekeeping but I did not receive a call, perhaps it was missed on our part perhaps it was a wrong number, I'm not sure. There is weekly service.

As for the US/CAD issue, this was in fact a FlipKey issue that has since been rectified. I had set up the condo with all CAD prices, but what I didn't know what that the FlipKey system converted CAD prices into USD when the system generated quotes and invoices. The money paid was still in fact what the rates were, but Ruth is correct in that it converted into USD which was confusing. I did call FlipKey immediately upon learning that this was happening and relatively soon after the system was updated and is not an issue any longer.

Bottom line, property management is not our business and managing the condo is now into it's second full year and we should have a better system in place going forward. We do get TONS of requests for bookings and it is not possible to manage them all so if we do not reply to your booking request right away, it is likely because it is not available. We are trying a different way to manage it going forward and trust that it will work better. Having said all that, there have been probably 25 non-corporate guests who have enjoyed staying here with some repeat customers. It is a great unit.

Regards,
Jill White
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing