All reviews gulfstream restaurant an early flight free shuttle long term parking shuttle service is black out blinds blackout blinds liquor store tim hortons beautiful hotel parking lot would highly recommend this hotel convenient location room was spacious the hotel is clean king suite minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

On the plus side the rooms are large, have a desk, a variety of pillow types and the night table has USB ports. There is also a decent view (see photo).

On the negative side, housekeeping was substandard as you can see from the photo attached, there was a thick layer of dust on numerous surfaces. Additionally , the coffee was horrible, both in the room and in the lobby. Those were minor complaints compared to my check in experience.

I used the Marriott app to check in early to our suite. I was excited with cool options like using your phone as your key offered on the app. The reality of this app was disappointing. When we arrived I approach the checkin desk and advised I had checked in via the app and just needed keys. It was literally as though I had done nothing. I needed to check in, wait for them to code my keys (no virtual option), and give them my credit card (which was already attached via the app). Additionally, using the app, I chose the green option to not have housekeeping for the stay, and housekeeping showed up regardless.

My expectations were much higher than my experience.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SvitlanaShkyn, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lisa,

Allow me to apologize for the disappointment you have expressed. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal at the Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport. I am sorry that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you were a guest with us. We do our best to make sure our guests are happy with all the benefits they get with Marriott Bonvoy Membership and mobile App. Members earn, redeem and enjoy exclusive benefits at more than 6,700 hotels and resorts across our extraordinary portfolio and have exclusive access to Mobile Check-In, Mobile Key and Chat with Us. Each property is different, but it is our goal to implement Mobile keys in the nearest future. For now, our team arranges the key in advance as soon as the assigned room is ready, and I am truly sorry it was not the case when you stayed with us. I will follow up with the team to ensure this does not happen to other guests in the future. When you use Mobile Check-In, you get priority room assignments and find out exactly when your room is ready. It is a security process to swipe the guest's credit card at check in to ensure proper billing. There is no excuse for the Green option as I did see your choice on the account and room cleanliness. I will make sure our Housekeeping Manager follows up with the team accordingly to ensure that proper cleaning is done. The coffee brand we use is different in the lobby and in guest rooms. We had this choice for a while now for our complimentary tea/ coffee services. I appreciate your honest feedback and will discuss this with our team. These comments help us improve our level of service and the overall enhancement of the guest experience. If I may be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at svitlana.shkyn@fourpointskelowna.com.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

We stayed at the hotel for three days around Easter and our experience was very positive. The room was clean and big, service was prompt and professional. Use of the pool was also appreciated. We would highly recommend it!

Room tip: Closeness to airport is an added bonus and access to downtown is easy. Room was facing North, was quiet and service was great.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SvitlanaShkyn, Group Reservations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Manon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us! Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority.

I look forward to serving you on your next trip to Kelowna.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

We usually have a good stay at the four points. Very convenient to the airport if you’re flying out of Kelowna. A little costly and dirty to keep your car there but overall I would go back. The problem was that one of my children got a rash from the pool which was upsetting as it ruined the beginning of her vacation in Mexico. They did test and vacate the pool which was good but when we let them know, they did not seem to care.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
SvitlanaShkyn, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Rob ,

Thank you for your stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write to this review to inform of the issue during your stay. We take all of our feedback seriously and I apologize that our follow up was not done in a more timely manner. Regarding your experience using our pool, I’m sorry that your child suffered a skin reaction after using our pool and that it put a damper on the beginning of your vacation. I agree, that’s not an ideal way to start your trip. After speaking with our Pool Maintenance Manager, I’ve been assured that the chemicals in our pool were at normal and safe levels on the date of your stay as we check the balances on a regular basis. If our front office team conveyed an attitude that says “we don’t care” in any way, I sincerely apologize as that is never our intention. I hope this experience doesn’t deter you from visiting us, because we certainly hope you decide to stay with us again in the near future so we have an opportunity to redeem ourselves.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is close to the airport (a 5 min walk and they provide a shuttle, although the phone number posted for the shuttle at the airport is wrong and should be updated) and takes away the hassle of getting to and from the hotel when you are already tired of flying. The lobby is welcoming with high ceilings, a great pub/restaurant that is reasonably priced and a convenience shop that has all the necessary items you might have forgotton to pack or to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This is the same area where they provide free coffee and tea 24 hours a day which is an awesome amenity for bleary-eyed travellers.
Service was friendly and the beds and pillows comfortable. The shower was great. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had the chance to cray here many times and it’s always been great. Location is very close to airport, which is great if your flight leaves early or gets in late, the rooms are super clean, service is good and the price is great value. I would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SvitlanaShkyn, Front Office Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for such a great feedback!
It is always a pleasure to have such a loyal guest and meet your expectations.
We hope you will have a lot of breathtaking trips and we will have the opportunity to serve you again!

We will share your feedback with our team.

Thank you again and Happy Easter!

Svitlana