Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JimandHeather
Regina, Canada

Beautiful hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 26, 2019
We were visiting Penticton but came back to Kelowna to stay one night and fly out the next day. We were very impressed with the hotel. Service at the desk was second to none. We had a beautiful room with two queen beds. It was very spacious and comfortable. Everything you need is right at your finger tips. It is very close to the airport. The price is very reasonable.We had a 6:00 am flight back home and took their shuttle. The free coffee and tea was a nice touch. Checkout was seamless. The service was great.
Date of stay: March 2019
Room Tip: There is lots of buldings going up in the area but we were there on Sunday and it was very quiet.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $195
    $235
4.1 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
View more hotels in Kelowna
All reviews close to the airport long term parking an early morning flight front desk staff shuttle starbucks gulfstream highway bc canada
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We are currently checked into this hotel and I have to say this is our #1 choice for hotel in Kelowna. Super easy check in, large rooms, clean, comfy beds and bedding. We are staying with our dog and children on their pet friendly floor and it’s very clean.
I’m surprised that there’s no complementary breakfast but oh well. Will stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I can't say enough about the amazing service at this hotel.. I arrived in an emotional situation and was treated with nothing but respect. Specifically, a front desk angel stepped up to take care of me and make sure I was ok. The room was awesome, with many little details thought through, from a mini-fridge and microwave, to a blackout blind and lots of pillows. The alarm clock even had a couple USB plugs! So glad I stayed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. 10 million stars.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Stayed here a year ago,and felt especially the common spaces could have used a cleaning. This hotel is the best for overnighting by the airport. The room is decent size, and generally was comfortable and seemed clean. I do not think there's been any refurb lately, but my room did feel less worn out than the one year before. This time had some dinner at the bar and was very impressed of the food quality contrary to the breakfast buffet. Also, they carry impressive amount of local wines.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Upgraded to a suite which was nice and provided lots of extra room and cooking facilities. Room was clean and bed comfortable. My room had a walk in shower, which was nice. The hotel is located very close to the airport. It was a nice afternoon when I arrived so I walked. Hotel shuttle is offered from the airport but I felt like a walk after my flight. Breakfast in the restaurant was quite good and reasonably priced.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Had the best experience with booking a room. After a long long wait and unsuccessful attempt with the lady who answered the 1-800 number reservation line, I called the Sheraton Four Points directly and got a lovely and extremely helpful Breanne Van Egmond. She went above and beyond to assist me and managed to secure the room we wanted. A negative experience was turned into an amazingly positive one. I hope I get to meet her in person when we check in. Would love to thank her in person.

Room tip: The suites are fantastic. Extremely roomy, well decorated, clean, and so close to the airport
  • Trip type: Traveled on business