Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$112
$110
$91
$101
Good 3.5/5
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
$122
$106
Agoda.com
$86
$84
Good 3.5/5
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$154
$109
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$71
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgulfstream restaurantfree shuttleblack out blindsshuttle service islong term parkingblackout blindsan early flightliquor storetim hortonsrestaurant loungerooms are modernonsite restaurantvery nice hotelparking lotconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I recently stayed this August from a Friday night to Tuesday morning and will definitely be back.
I thought the hotel had a really clean and contemporary west coast feel.
The wooden fixtures, the rock, the landscaping... all made me want to hang out there.
I cannot say enough about the staff who were friendly and helpful and whom I shared a good laugh or two. I think the rooms were outstanding because for the first time in a long time travelling, I actually slept throughout the night with the bed and the blackout curtains and I usually don't sleep well away from my own home. The bathroom was amazing and I loved the simplicity with the features. They seem to be quite conscious of the 'green' method and there was very little waste that I could see.
I also really enjoyed the restaurant and had a fantastic breakfast "The Canadian", that made me crave it the next morning. It was also nice to see the bar manager wade in when they were busy and chat with us at the table while the food was still coming.
I am really impressed and will definitely stay here again as it was easy navigating into town for someone who is not a local but also just that little bit away from being crowded with cars and people, that you could unwind when you had free time.
I look forward to seeing what changes are made when I next visit as they are still landscaping and setting somethings up. The mountain views alone made me really enjoy the whole experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank MissKittyInTheCity
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed here for one night because there were no rooms downtown on the lake. We were pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff and newness of the hotel. The restaurant on site served very good food. It was very busy due to the holiday weekend crowds, but our waitress was fantastic.

There isn't anything to do near the hotel. The hotel is located in / near a light industrial park, and a quarry, so you have to get in your car to see or do anything.

The rooms were well furnished, both feather and down pillows on the bed, and a fantastic television high def service and video on demand.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank philipbates
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel one night before an early flight. It was clean but almost sterile. The rooms are very white and had no warmth and only have a mirror in the bathroom but nowhere else in the room which si very curious. Every hotel room should have a full-legnth mirror.

I was most disappointed with the restaurant. I was shocked at the prices and thought the food was just okay.

This is definitely the most convenient hotel to the airport but I think staying at one of the others a bit farther out offer better accomodations and many more dining options.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
M_Sumic, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Hi lhot234, thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us and has been shared with out team. Our location is great for airport travelers as we offer a free roundtrip airport shuttle as well as a Rest & Jet parking package. We hope you consider staying with us again next time you are in Kelowna.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

You have to like brand new ! Everything is finished, staff are trained and the rate was great. We chose it 1. It was new 2. Across from the airport 3. Best rate.
Didn't like their choice of alarm clocks. Difficult to program without the manual and without a radio station already programmed into it. Hotels should have the simplest alarm clocks available.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank P&ZH
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for staying at the brand new Four Points Kelowna Airport. We apologize that the alarm clock was not up to standard. Our team would love to see you again, take care!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

It is always great to stay in a new hotel. The staff are well trained and very friendly and we had a terrific time. Our room was well appointed and the location was excellent for what we needed. Kelowna is a great area and it is awesome to have a new Sheraton to stay at while I visit this area. The restaurant service and food were both exceptional. Extremely hot weather in the area so it was nice to get into our air conditioned room after a long day of site seeing and hiking.
Nice to deal with staff who seem genuine on making your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank AAArater

Four Points by Sheraton is very excited to be joining the Kelowna community. Thank you for staying at our brand new hotel and we hope to see you again!