Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kayleigh Mattila and Patrick Carey wedding June 29 2019 Sunset Ranch Golf and Country Club

We would like to recommend Sunset Ranch Golf and Country Club 100%. Staff is very accommodating... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
BuddyBritshColumbia
Britsh Columbia
via mobile
BEAUTIFUL, CHALLENGING COURSE, BUT A LITTLE EXPENSIVE!

This was our first time playing here and we loved the high elevation, beautiful views and great... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $90.03
from $133.09
from $39.14
More Info
All reviews pro shop fairways and greens prime rib in great shape holes cart courses bear elevation track valley
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The GOLF COURSE
Very few good golf holes. Some holes way too narrow for the average golfer. Fairways were in decent condition, but the greens were awful - unrepaired balls marks everywhere, and tree droppings (don't they sweep or clean the greens regularly?).

The STAFF and SERVICE was below average. The people in the pro shop seemed tuned out. We had to ask for our food vouchers which were included. They didn't seem interested in providing any information, and gave incorrect information with respect to the on course bathrooms and food service.

There are too many other courses in the area in this price range to recommend this one, notably Shannon Lake and Kelowna Springs.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018

In celebrating both my wife’s birthday and my sister in law’s, we all decided to try the Sunset Ranch for dinner. Our server was very friendly, however the meal was below par. My wife’s chicken Parmesan tasted good, but more warm than freshly prepared, my Cesar Salad was the worst I have ever eaten, or should say about a third eaten. A head of Romaine lettuce was cut length wise in maybe 1/8 slices. They were then placed on a platter and drizzled in dressing, topped off with sliced lemon, and crumbled bacon pieces. The end core was left on pieces and the inside of core was extremely hard and quite yellow. Like I say, I couldn’t eat it. When asked by our waitress how meal was , I told her it was not the best. Wow, for a consolation I got 30% off my salad. Thank you Sunset, for a memorable birthday celebration for all the wrong reasons.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I liked the layout. There are many holes that are uphill. Not a great amount of water but a creek that comes into play. I didn't find it too tight but there was no wind when we played. The food was excellent.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

An amazing round of golf, beautiful golf course and very friendly people!
Food was great at the clubhouse!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have had a couple of occasions recently to enjoy meals with family and friends at the Sunset Ranch clubhouse restaurant. We did appreciate our experience both times. A good variety of seating options (patios, covered and open, inside too) all with great views of the course were offered when we arrived. Service was prompt and very friendly. Food was really tasty (Baby back ribs were absolutely delicious) and reasonably priced. The menu is somewhat limited at the moment but we understand that the new chef is in the process of putting his personal stamp on menu options. So far, things look and taste good.
We look forward to eating there again soon.

Date of experience: August 2017