WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Excellent course, very good rates in comparison to other top courses” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club

Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Kelowna's Best Value for Championship Golf - 2011 Best Golf Course Finalist. Located minutes from Kelowna International Airport. Sunset Ranch has playability and challenge combined with professional and dedicated customer service makes it a "Must Play" golf course. Stunning Okanagan views and our elegant Clubhouse makes Sunset Ranch the ideal location to host your Wedding Ceremony, Reception, Conference and/or Meeting, Christmas Party or Special Event!
Kelowna
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 237 helpful votes
“Excellent course, very good rates in comparison to other top courses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

One of the best courses in all of Okanagan and very nicely maintained so 5 stars for the course and playability. I miss playing there. Used to work there and did a very great job day after day for 2 full years and felt ignored on many concerns I had and then snubbed even after trying to apologize for my calling out and I just do not like to be ignored so why I have not returned yet since end of 2010 season. But the usual consumer would not even know about those behind the scenes problems I had to face with GM so please go and try this gem of a course as it is very scenic, a good challenge and very nicely laid out. Hope to play again there one day but that will all depend on attitudes. Had to put April 2012 as a date I last visited as it will not go back that far.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Nolpreen
SunsetRanch, Manager at Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy playing our golf course. Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club strives for excellent customer serivce everyday.