“A Trip to remember !”

Kelowna Dinner Cruises
Kelowna, Canada
“A Trip to remember !”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and friends enjoyed an afternoon cruise on the "Boardroom". It was a beautiful day and very relaxing for all of us. The weather was perfect with just enough breeze to keep us from getting to hot on deck!
Having spent my life at sea it was enjoyable to ride as a passenger for a change. The food was delicious and the beer was cold. What else could we ask for! The crew were attentive to our needs and all the other passengers I spoke to were enjoying the trip as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this cruise to anyone wanting to spend an enjoyable cruise on the lake. I know it will not be our last visit.

D. Allin MNI
Master Mariner

Visited July 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Kelowna, Canada
“Best Dinner Cruise in the Okanagan”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I found the Captain of the cruise and staff to be very interactive and friendly. I liked the options of different themed events, ie/ Jazz night, Caribbean night, etc; throughout the week and the food was AMAZING and the live band performance was great!!! I can't wait to go again!

Visited July 2012