“What an improvement!!!” 5 of 5 stars

82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 233 helpful votes
“What an improvement!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Much improved! I was impressed by the changes made this season compared to all years past! Clubhouse got a makeover and outside patio has new chairs and tables, course was in way better shape for a big change and even the flags were not all ripped bad like in past so it impressed me a lot yesterday! Our server just could smile way more but she is young and maybe just did not want to be working on a nice day was all as no excitement in her. Other than that we enjoyed our day of golf, the 4 of us! Thanks! Think new management too as grumpy lady not in pro shop!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Nolpreen

Kelowna, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Okay for a quick round...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I think it has one of the nicest putting courses in the city. The actual golf course is average. If I tiered Kelowna courses into three levels, this one would be at the top of the third level. Clean course, not too long, and nice to take a family to.

1 Thank Gordon R
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent Kelowna Golf Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is a fantastic little golf course in Kelowna. Walkable but challenging with great greens. Very good rates for green fees and beautiful course.

Visited July 2012
Kelowna
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 233 helpful votes
“Good restaurant staff, pro shop needs to smile once in their life”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Course is just under average at best but what gets me is the lack of smiles I get each time I visit pro shop so I hardly go anymore. Guess they are doing too well to treat their returning customers well!

1 Thank Nolpreen