“A little out of the way... but worth it.”

Bluetail Sushi Bistro
Ranked #22 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Japanese eatery bringing a West Coast feel to BC's interior. Reservations are recommended!
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Excellent sushi, excellent service, and really great atmosphere make this little place a true gem in Kelowna. Bluetail is well worth it. To have a meal that delicious and filling for under $40 is really amazing.

1  Thank bellamiacanada

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My daughter and I stopped at Bluetail Sushi Bistro on our last trip to Kelowna because I had read Tripadvisor beforehand and saw that a few people I knew liked it on Facebook. Well, the reviews are correct. Although we didn't have one of their bigger meals, my daughter and I were impressed by the service overall, our friendly waiters, and our delicious Philly Roll (salmon on top which is different) and Dynamite Roll. The Prawn Tempura was light and tasty and my daughter's Sunomono had fruit in it which was a nice touch. The meal we ordered was also quite affordable. I will definitely return next time to try one of their Bento boxes which was priced higher than some restaurants, but I am sure it will not disappoint. Wish we had one of these at home because some nights they are open until midnight, so it would be perfect for takeout.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Extensive menu and excellent service. Scallop roll was amazing as was the chicken teriyaki. Great edamame and tempura veg. Yum!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We are staying next door at the Comfort Inn and wanted dinner that we didn't have to drive to. Our hotel recommended Bluetail Sushi. The food was excellent and fresh. Service was top notch. We loved it!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We came to bluetail on the recommendation of a friend,
Was greeted and seated within a few seconds, even though we hadn't reserved a table.
Our server was very efficient, offered us the specials and bought our drinks quickly
The menu has a great selection
We had the godfather roll and the chicken teriyaki ......presentation is 1st class...the food is awesome.
Check it out for yourself..you'll be hooked......I am