“Best Breakfast in the Okanagan!”
Review of The Jammery

The Jammery
Ranked #29 of 642 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just outside Kelowna, BC they serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Everything is fresh baked and the jam--homemade. Gift shop attached toto the t
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The Jammery is a little ways out of town but well worth the short drive. It is located just a few minutes north of Kelowna International Airport on Hwy 97. The food is amazing and they have a little country store there as well. In the back is a demonstration area where they make pies and preserves.

I went there with my wife and daughter and all of us raved about our meals. I had the corned beef hash with poached eggs. It was a different, but better twist on corned beef hash. Seasoned cottage fries and cubes of corned beef comprised the hash and then they topped it with 2 hollandaise smothered poached eggs. I had the marble rye toast with some of their preserves made on site. My wife had had the French toast and sausage, made with thick French Bread and seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg served with maple syrup of course. My daughter had the English Breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, grilled tomato and mushrooms with toast. All of it was just too delicious.

Service was excellent and I never saw the bottom of my coffee cup. We watched them making berry pies and bought some preserves in the gift shop (Kind of a British Columbia version of Cracker Barrel).

A must do if you are visiting the Okanagan!

There are newer reviews for The Jammery

Reviewed July 8, 2014

wonderful jams I got to say! my 2 year old was asking for more and more. We tasted many and bought 12 jars. Next time we might gotta eat...

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Quick and friendly service from Lauren. The food was extremely fresh, we had our water and coffee refilled without having to ask, lots of good options at a very reasonable price. There is also a store to buy all the homemade treats and a window where you can watch the chefs create pies, jams etc. Welcoming of all ages and groups for a lovely local breakfast.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I very rarely go out for a real breakfast but this place makes it worth it! Real food (bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes) that you can immediately tell did not come from a package! The marble rye is incredible and this is coming from a girl who doesn't eat carbs lol. Homemade jams, real maple syrup and friendly service in a classic country style restaurant and patio. This place is authentic home cooked breakfast. Real whole food that also feels healthy because it is from local vendors. No Denny's scramble here folks!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We have been to The Jammery twice. Once two years ago and again this summer. We really enjoy the food here. Especially the all you can eat waffles for $11. Mmmm. They are amazing. The only downfall is that when they get busy the service staff has a lot of trouble keeping up with each table. But I would still recommend a visit to this lovely place. They have a nice little gift shop attached to the restaurant where you can buy and sample many type of jams and jelly which are delicious!