“Amazing homemade food!”

The Jammery
Ranked #18 of 618 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just outside Kelowna, BC they serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Everything is fresh baked and the jam--homemade. Gift shop attached toto the t
Sidney, Canada
“Amazing homemade food!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This gem of a restaurant is not in Kelowna, but just past the airport towards Vernon. It is so worth the drive.
A very busy place any day of the week I am told, this was my first visit and won't be my last.
My son and I had brunch today and even though it was very busy, we did not wait long for our food to arrive. They are well staffed and organized. Young university aged servers who were very friendly and helpful.
The menu allows you to be able to eat certain breakfast things all day - even all you can eat waffles. The servings are generous and everything is made from scratch with no frozen prepared items that we could see. The menu offers a good variety of items to please everyone - just good home cooking. We left very full and happy.

Visited April 2014

Kelowna, Canada
“Don't bother going here”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Bad service. We waited minimum 35 minutes after we ordered. Food came out cold and shocked to see how small the serving of a Benny was. You would think you are driving out of town for a great breakfast and we were sadly disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“After many years we gave it another try”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

After reading their sign stating it's # 1 Breakfast place in Kelowna we thought it was time to re-try their breakfast. We pulled into their parking area that was almost full. We felt that was a good sign. They all couldn't be wrong. Unfortunately it wasn't any better than before. We are at a loss as to how so many could rate their food as being # 1. I had the three egg Omelet with country style hash browns and whole wheat toast. The omelet was dry, the toast was almost burnt and the so-call hash browns were tasteless and dry. My wife had the eat-all-you-can Waffle. How anyone could eat more than one serving is beyond me. It has always been our experience that Waffles should be on the crisp side and not soft to the point of being under cooked. The strawberry topping was actually their jam which they make on the premises. It made the Waffles overly sweet. Obviously since they are "Rated Number 1" we must have a different standard as to what is good food. We definitely won't be back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank accuratecritic
Lake Country, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service, ok food”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had a bad experience with the service my first time at the Jammery!
To start, our server forgot what we ordered for drinks, after waiting for our drinks....then she dropped a sausage off the plate (no biggy) sent for another one to be cooked...it came back completely undercooked and pink. I told her and showed her it was undercooked. But she said they all look like that! I then showed her the other cooked one and she changed her mind and took it back. No biggy, it was just her attitude, like I was crazy and she didn't apologize or seem nice at all! So then I get my seafood eggs Benny,..And I always specifically ask for my egg yolks hard, (and the yolks were completely runny and all over the food. Sooo I sent it back..once again there was no apology, and made me feel like I was bothering her. She told me it would be a while because hard yolks take a long time..well I was eating with my 2 year old son and my dad and did not want to be in there long. They finished their food 15 mins before me, and I picked away at their food while I waited. Anyway, she came back and apologized finally but did nothing to offer to make up for it. I dropped $25 on my food and dessert alone. I was expecting for the dessert to be taken care of on our bill at least . I would expect that in any restaurant with good service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jkpgaym
Lethbridge, Canada
“A comedy of errors, but 50% good food”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My visit started on the wrong foot from the outset. I was seated and given a tiny juice glass with water in it, with the waitress' apology that all the big glasses were in the dishwasher. (Suggestion: Glasses are cheap. Buy more.) Within a few minutes of being seated I was told that there was a group coming in and I had to be moved to the other side of the restaurant. Then I was abandoned there, having gulped down the couple of ounces of water in my baby cup, unsuccessfully trying to flag down someone with H2O for exactly 32 minutes. When my beef dip arrived, the potatoes were stone cold and had the leathery skin that indicates they had last seen a fryer last week. The french bread seemed to be the 99 cent trash special from Walmart and was days old. Now the negative comments end. The roast beef may have been a bit fatty and gristly but it was tender and divine, and the au jus was the kind you could slurp up by the gallon. So if you can figure out a way just to get the beef and the au jus and then RUN out of this place, you might have a really great dining experience.

• Visited February 2014