“Amazing Wine Tour!!”

Experience Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 69 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Wine Tours offers the best value, all-inclusive food and wine experience in the Okanagan. Our sommelier trained guides provide first-class service from the comfort of our custom Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. We even include a picnic lunch prepared with the best ingredients our valley has to offer. We love what we do! Let us show you why.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I went on this wine tour for a friend's staggette and it was an amazing experience. Matt and Shannon made our wine tour experience unforgettable. The picnic lunch was so tastey and the wineries were beautiful. Bring your camera to snap pictures of the beautiful wineries and lake views. I highly reccomend this tour!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Matt was very knowledgeable, his wife provided a lovely picnic lunch included in the cost, and picked me up at the door of my accommodation. I plan to go again with this great tour operator. And he has a posh van to transport you to each winery!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

The tour is an unforgettable experience to me. When we first met Shannon and Matt in front of the hotel, their friendly smile like old friends made me felt that we’ll have a nice day! It comes even better than I expected. Even there’re only 3 people(a nice lady, my boyfriend and me) in the tour, we’re treated well, like a personal trip. We learned the knowledge of grape, making wine and tasting wine in the winery. Picnic lunch in the middle of vineyard is my dream came true. Frankly speaking, I don’t drink, but my boyfriend loves wine. I booked the tour as a surprised gift to him. Believe it or not? Shannon and Matt gave me suggestions and helped me find out the taste I may like. I didn’t expect even me can enjoy tasting wine and fell in love with some of them. At the end, I bought 2 bottles for myself. I’m so exciting to share such wonderful experience. Will book another tour for sure when we visit Kelowna again!

1  Thank MiniLuc
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Shannon and Matt for making our wine tour experience one we will remember for a long time. From the moment I emailed Matt (all the way from Australia) he replied instantly and gave me all the information I needed. It was my boyfriend's birthday and they made it a very special day for him.
The tour itself was fabulous - from the comfortable shiny new bus to the informative tour at Quails Gate Winery. The picnic lunch was a highlight - Matt and Shannon source AMAZING produce from the local area and it was delicious!
If you need to pick from the vast amount of wine tours in Kelowna there should be no hesitation with picking Experience Wine Tours...It was one of the best wine tours I have been on!
Thanks guys!!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was a fantastic wine tour. Matt and Shannon are knowledgeable about the wineries and the area. They are passionate about what they do. The picnic lunch at the winery was well thought out and executed, and they work with dietary concerns. The picnic spots have amazing views. Have booked another tour with them.