“Good food, casual setting”

My Neighbourhood Restaurant Kelowna
Ranked #142 of 635 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Neighbourhood Restaurant is Rutland's comfortable eating place for the whole family. Open every day for breakfast and lunch from 7am to 3:30pm offering delicious breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, salads and burgers. We are fully licensed and take reservations for groups of up to twenty during the day. We're located at the corner of HWY 33 and Roxby Road, where the old Rutland Pet Hospital used to be. Come and check us out!
Kelowna, Canada
“Good food, casual setting”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a good location for a casual gathering. I go there with my coworkers for breakfast. Good value and friendly service. The Early bird breakfast is served between 7 -10 am.

• Visited April 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“Best breakfast in town!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I absolutely love the food at this place. The breakfast is so good! The crab cake benny is to die for and I get it almost everytime now! The service is hit and miss though.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank skodd89
Canada
“Stop by and enjoy the good food and service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had lunch here the other day and have been enjoying coming here for awhile now. Breakfast is always good, they serve the best burger in town and all soups are homemade not from a package. The day we visited my phone fell from my coat pocket when I returned Jody (a excellent and friendly server) was happy to return it. We will return to My neighbourhood restaurant. Thanks

• Visited January 2013
Beijing
“Fantastic breakfast menu, great service!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We definitely recommend this hidden gem in Rutland. Great breakfast menu, with some interesting (and delicious) creative choices, as well as classic breakfast standbys.
Reasonable prices and prompt, attentive service! We will absolutely go there again!

• Visited December 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Trendy Place in the heart of Rutland.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I'v been here with friends a few times. Very trendy decor and clean. The menu is different and puts a new spin on your favorites. I had a sailor dish one morning for bunch seafood skillet/hashbrown dish, Very good I will order again.. A different time I tried the Eggs benny on a crab cake.. really over cooked and lack of flavor but props for coming up with something different.
Down side this restaurant is only open for breakfast and lunch. They have a well stocked bar and the open floor plan still feels cozy and inviting. Staff are very friendly and prompt!

Cool place to try and better then Dennys/Rickis or the Pantry

• Visited September 2012