“Waited for 3 months to go,wasn't impressed!”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #33 of 629 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Westbank,BC
“Waited for 3 months to go,wasn't impressed!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went early before five to beat the rush for some reason since it has opened it has been very busy. The food was not the quaitity I expected from the Factory. I have been many times to the Gastown one and the food is always great. I won't be back to this one,service was poor and they packed people in like sardines! And we were early!

• Visited August 2012

Preston, United Kingdom
“Busy....and you could see why!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I love Spaghetti Factory. Great food, reasonable prices, family friendly and vibrant atmosphere.
Waited nearly an hour, it was a Saturday evening, but well worth it! Great location, and easy to park too.

• Visited October 2012
Burnaby, Canada
“good service”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The staff was freindly and the food was ok. I like the combination of tea and ice cream and salad. Good deal.
It was a Friday so the wait was long.
Clean and comfortable.

Visited September 2012
Kootenays, BC, Canada
“One of my faves!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been a fan of Old Spaghetti Factory since my very first visit to the Gastown restaurant in the '70's. I've been to several of them now, and Kelowna most recently. As usual, OSF never lets me down!

A full meal deal, which is one of OSF's claims to fame. A delicious loaf of warm Italian bread, along with a salad, entree, ice cream for dessert, and tea / coffee. All for around $12 - $18, depending on your entree selection. The spaghetti is delicious, and the number of sauces available to choose from makes it my first (and frankly, my ONLY) choice!

In all honesty, you can't go wrong with the Old Spaghetti Factory - and it doesn't matter which one you visit! They're consistently reliable & excellent value.

• Visited September 2012
Chester, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Ŵe Have been to the restaurant in Vancouver 3 years back, so we knew of the chain. We had a delicious meal at the one here that was served to us by a lovely Australian waitress, so helpful. We also chatted to the manager who was very friendly. Regarding the restaurant, it has an obvious old world feel, but yet feels very open and airy. The menus also give historic info of the town which is very interesting