They've just tried to poison my son. He is 2 years old and we ordered their linguini with tomato sauce from their kids menu. What can be more safe than linguini with tomato sauce? My son immediately became red and started screaming on top of his lungs. I tried it myself and was about to faint, the amount of pepper was enormous, I broke into tears, it was just beyond belief. I like spicy asian food, but asian food is nothing compared to this crap. I understand that I should have tried everything that goes into my son's mouth first, but you never expect things like that in the restaurant that had been previously reviewed as “Top-notch food and service!” Why on earth add pepper in kid's meals at all? To be fair they gave us 25% off the bill, but of course we won't go there ever again, there are so many nice restaurants in this area to choose from.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.