Review Highlights
Amazing bike ride and views

racerbca

from $168.70
from $131.50
from $131.50
1,361 results
All reviews bike ride trestle bridges old railway rented bikes parking lot rail bed ruth station kettle valley railway gravel road rail line forest service road all ages flat trail great walk entire trail chute lake trail head
Reviewed 2 days ago

Biking over the 18 train trestles is an amazing experience. It would have been even better without the smoky haze. Do not go any further after the trestles, the trail is rocky, sandy & not well maintained. At times you are struggling through deep sand and the trail is very narrow and you are close to the drop-off edge.

Reviewed 2 days ago

My wife and I decided to ride this in late June and it was amazing! The ride was nice because it was flat the whole way. There was multiple spots to stop and rest/ take pics or whatever . We enjoyed it so much we brought our 10 year old back to do the ride as well and he loved it

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I can't wait to take everyone here! And when I found out it was remade after being abandoned all my volunteers and donations my heart swelled

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

It’s a bit of a rough ride up to the Myra canyon rail trail - on gravel road, but so we’ll worth the views!! Parking lot is free. For a good half day trip give yourself at least 4 or more hours.

It’s a Lovely nature walk or bike ride. Plan to bring a snack, water, sun hats, sweatshirt for cooler higher elevation and walking shoes along. The views are lovely and you can see Okanagan lake in the distance. It’s an easy walking trail and biking for all ages on a gravel like path and trestle boards. Real interesting old train tunnels in the first section of rail Trestles!
Steep embankments but good size wide trails. Little Kids would need supervision and everyone should wear bike helmets.
Summer months I believe there are bike rentals in the parking lot.
You can walk as far as you like and return to the parking lot at any time - no parking fee.

Reviewed 1 week ago

easy going path (obviously being an old railway) with some good photo opportunities and interesting history.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Great view, nice nature around. It is very quite and nice place in Canada British Colubia. I recommend

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is such a great place to ride your bike. Unless you don't like heights. Beautiful views of all the fall colors, barely anyone there while we visited. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a "must do" particularly in the fall when the colours are out, it is cooler and not as busy. The hike is basically flat along a well groomed trail with fabulous views of the lake and valley!! It follows the old railway line and you walk over trestles and through tunnels in the mountain - fantastic!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Myra Canyon is a gem. Truly a labour of love, this trail has it all. Bikes for rent, commercial operators providing transportation and adequate parking for private vehicles, this trail is accessible and historic. Tremendous views and well documented local history ...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During our driving tour of Kelowna, we visited the Myra-Bellevue Provisional Park and Myra Canyon Trestle i Kelowna, BC.
It was a pleasant drive from Kelowna town and passes thru many fruit orchards - lots of apples. - around 1 hour or thereabout.
Great and popular for biking and hiking.
There are many trestles but we hike to one who is about 1km from the from the park entrance.

1  Thank loy Seng y